Not open for further replies.

SJCrew

Believer, going on a journey...
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Fine, I'll vote three.

bugmaniacbob
capefeather
danmantincan

This was really a process of elimination for me. If I saw more than one controversial move I didn't like, I clicked X immediately. I'm talking about stuff like Aura Sphere, Ice Beam, and Sucker Punch. Bugmaniacbob gets major points for including absolutely none of those, as well as putting some solid reasoning behind the rest of his choices. I want movepools that cut down on all the unnecessary additions and reflect a Pokemon that's not supposed to be top tier OU.

I chose Cape mostly for Twave, which is absent on almost all of the rest of the sets. Freeing up moveslots for Togekiss is important so it can run things like Tri Attack and Ominous Wind, both of which have amazing potential, but just never seem to find space on any standard sets.

Danman has Pursuit, Bulk Up, and Baton Pass, all of which I think can be useful to Togekiss on some level. Those three moves can really, really make the difference in what is supposed to be an effective partnership and despite my reservations about them as it is, I'll support anything that'll improve the success rate.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Unfortunately due to wifi access constraints I must conclude this poll about half an hour early. UncleSam's is the last counterd vote.

Results:
Code:
PCT:      8%	22%	5%	17%	[B]38%[/B]	9%	[B]36%[/B]	[B]29%[/B]	3%
Entry #: 13	37	6	21	[B]45[/B]	13	[B]44[/B]	[B]32[/B]	5
Short:    B	C	D	E	[B]J[/B]	P	[B]R[/B]	[B]S[/B]	U

B = Bugmniacbob
C = Capefeather
D = Danmantican
E = Elevator Music
J = Jibaku
P = petrie911
R = Rising_Dusk
S = DrkSlay
U = Utopio

[B]Advances:[/B]
Jibaku had 45 entries and 163 points, for 38%.
Rising_Dusk had 44 entries and 156 points, for 36%.
DrkSlay had 32 entries and 126 points, for 29%.

Honorable mention goes to capefeather, who had 37 entries and 96 points, for 22%. (These percentages are for the maximum possible points (6 x # entries, which is why they exceed 100% of all points (10 given per entry.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)