CAP 5 CAP 5 - Part 1 (Concept Poll 1)

What should our concept be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whil I do love latinoheat's concept, I do think it would be interesting to see if we can't combine it with another one. Imagine TAY's concept combined with latinoheat's concept? Now, see, I just think that that would be awesome. We've pretty much broken the mold at least a little bit with every Pokémon since Pyroak anyway, and it seems like such a freeform concept that it wouldn't dictate heavily enough what we do, for example, in the Ability and Movepool polls, until we work out what we're doing afterwards a la the first three CAPs.

I voted for TAY's and latinoheat's, by the way, but I think that latinoheat's submission actually winning would be a little silly, simply because we're probably going to try to do that anyway.

So can we have a minipoll vote to see if people want to do that, or would that be too much trouble? Either way, I think we'll be breaking the mold anyway, so if a concept other than that wins, we'll simply have more restrictions to breed creativity. And if we actually combine then, then we'll just be making it official what we're doing.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Whil I do love latinoheat's concept, I do think it would be interesting to see if we can't combine it with another one. Imagine TAY's concept combined with latinoheat's concept? Now, see, I just think that that would be awesome. We've pretty much broken the mold at least a little bit with every Pokémon since Pyroak, anyway, and it seems like such a freeform concept that it would dictate heavily enough what we do, for example, in the Ability and Movepool polls, until we work out what we're doing afterwards a la the first three CAPs.

I voted for TAY's and latinoheat's, by the way, but I think that latinoheat's submission actually winning would be a little silly, simply because we're probably going to try to do that anyway.

So can we have a minipoll vote to see if people want to do that, or would that be too much trouble?
I already said we weren't going to do that. However, as time goes on, we usually find that it gets combined with other concepts anyways.

Caelum

qibz official stalker
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Voting for

TAY - Behold, the Power of Aura!: Amazingly cool concept, very unique from what we've seen and I think has a lot of potential to turn out a great Pokemon.

Magmortified - Priority Pokemon: While there is Hitmontop a pure priority user isn't really seen in standard play. Priority users seems to dominate in UU but it would be interesting to see a standard viable priority abuser.

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Now that the poll has been closed, tennis needs to tally which concepts need to have their totals adjusted due to people voting for more than 2 options.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Results:

Votes:
Revenge Killer- 33
Status Counter/Absorber- 34
Break the Mold- 103
Priority Pokemon- 56
Atomic Bomb- 37
The Definate Hazer- 13
Behold, the Power of Aura!- 66
Kamikaze- 23
Brand-name foam football, otherwise known as Nerf- 41
Controller of Hax- 28

Percent:
Revenge Killer- 14.34%
Status Counter/Absorber- 14.78%
Break the Mold- 44.78%
Priority Pokemon- 24.34%
Atomic Bomb- 16.08%
The Definate Hazer- 5.65%
Behold, the Power of Aura!- 28.69%
Kamikaze- 10.00%
Brand-name foam football, otherwise known as Nerf- 17.28%
Controller of Hax- 12.17%

Therefore, Break the Mold, Priority Pokemon, and Behold, the Power of Aura! make it through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)