CAP 9 CAP 9 - Part 10 - Art Poll 3

Whose art should be CAP's main design?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They all look amazingly CAP-like, and it's fantastic work done by everyone, but in the end, I went with MysteriousFellow's design, just because it was amazingly unique.

I voted MyeteriousFellow.
Because we don't know exactly what the AMC will be called, it fits. It could be anything possbile from Thick blubber to hardened sand.

Not only that, but his art shows "stop the secondary" dramatically. Half of the secondaries would pass through it! >.>

it can possibly use crunch. (it would be awkward)
but it could use persuit or even rapid
spin, which may be a necesity for "stop the secondary"

I voted for dougjustdoug, cyzirvisheens looks more like a water/ground type and mysteriousfellows desight doesnt look as bulky as the stat spread indicates

beej

everybody walk the dinosaur
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I voted for Doug's bison, as I'm completely infatuated with the whole Native American concept of it. I'll be fine no matter what wins, though. This was a great round for art.

Okay, slight poll jumping here, but I think that MF's could also have pretty much all the moves it needs to fulfill its role. I was looking at the counters discussion, and all of them were asking whether CAP9 would get the elemental punches, and MF's is the only one that seems like it could do that. As for the "Ghost" looks, as far as that's concerned, then Hippowdon and the Narwhal should be part Water right? And since when is dust exclusive Ghost patrimony?

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Ok so here's the deal. Some people thought they could be pretty sneaky, and vote with multiple accounts. I'm not going to name names, but as you can see by the adjusted vote totals: you will be caught, and you will be banned, and your votes will be removed. It's better for everyone if you don't try it.

Anyway, moving onwards, congratulations are in order for CyzirVisheen, who has won the art poll by a convincing enough margin. Next up: Sprites, Name, and Movepool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)