Tera Type: Water
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Water Spout
- Origin Pulse
- Thunder
- Ice Beam

[SET COMMENTS]

The Set Comments section will often consist of 2 paragraphs. In the first paragraph you should go over the specifics of this set. Explain things that are not self explanatory: does your Tera Type allow you to survive an otherwise ugly matchup? Do your EVs allow you to get a specific KO/2HKO, survive a specific hit, or outspeed a key threat and/or wall? Why are you using these specific moves? Remember, not everything needs an explanation; talking about why Miraidon is running Draco Meteor isn't necessary, nor is an EV explanation that is max/max.

In the second paragraph you should talk about potential teammates and what makes them useful. Cover Pokemon that can patch up the analyzed Pokemon's weakness and mention Pokemon that benefit from the analyzed Pokemon's presence. You get the point.

[SET CREDITS]
Written by:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/ayushkr_pkmn.641598/
Quality checked by:
[QC checker 1's profile link]
[QC checker 2's profile link]
Grammar checked by:
[GP checker's profile link]

Last edited:

Ayush_1

formerly AyushKr_PKMN
Please get this in a QC ready state in the next 24 hours
Well, I'm very sorry for the delay, but due to some circumstances, I'll not be able to do it in the next 2 days!!

If urgent, I'll have to drop this. Very very sorry for the inconvenience!!

Taka

coastin' like crazy
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
PUPL Champion
Well, I'm very sorry for the delay, but due to some circumstances, I'll not be able to do it in the next 2 days!!

If urgent, I'll have to drop this. Very very sorry for the inconvenience!!
Following up on this, its been nearly a week. Can you get this into qc the next 24 hours? If not, we'll make to reassign.

Ayush_1

formerly AyushKr_PKMN
Following up on this, its been nearly a week. Can you get this into qc the next 24 hours? If not, we'll make to reassign.
Quite not possible.. Please do reassign. Very very sorry for the inconvenience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)