Cool Porygon-Z drawing

Nevermind. Please let this topic die. If mods see this, please lock this topic for me, as I can't do it on my own. I didn't know Smogon's artists were this good, and I embarrased myself by posting this.

not to mention that color sometimes goes off the lines... and the lining is very irregular... and if I got your post right, you requested it on gamefaqs, so, you did not make it, so why would you post it here? i don't get it, maybe I just got your post wrong and I'm dumb.

not to mention that color sometimes goes off the lines... and the lining is very irregular... and if I got your post right, you requested it on gamefaqs, so, you did not make it, so why would you post it here? i don't get it, maybe I just got your post wrong and I'm dumb.
I didn't draw it, I just thought it would be nice to show. I've been going through other peoples topics, and I do have say, it's not very good at all compared to what I've seen. I apologize for posting this, I didn't know Smogon had such great artists.

Simple shapes and color fills....where's the cool Porygon-Z located? Can I get a link?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)