Other Diamond/Pearl themed team. (and another)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is interesting and hard to pick a category for.
So i have hyped myself about the possible future Diamond/Pearl Remake. because i loved playing diamond/pearl back in the day when i was so stupid and oblivious about pokémon in general.

And so i have convinced my little sister to be interested in pokémon strategies (No small feat). And so we both have a fairly decent team.

So heres what i got so far

My team
Must-Have Pokémon:
Gallade, Loppuny
Other almost necessary pokémon Pokémon:
Infernape, (maybe lucario), (maybe rotom), toxicroak
Mythicals, Legendaries: Yes maybe a mythical but not arceus.

My sisters team
Must-Have pokémon:
Gardevoir
Other almost necessary pokémon:
Sylveon, (maybe Mismagius) (maybe shaymin), Torterra
Mythicals, legendaries: SHAYMIN! AND PHIONE! WHATEVER BRINGS ME ULTIMATE POWER!

Yes, so our idea is that i have a gallade and she has a gardevoir, yada yada, sibling rivalry.
But it gets her interested. so...

I personally aren't the best (Ok i suck) at making pokémon teams.
and someone (cough cough my sister cough cough) has no idea about pokémon strategies either and i am going to have to write her an instruction manual about how to go about making a decent team.

Notes about other necessary pokémon: Those are pokémon that me (or my sister) both want (and with the exception of "almost" pokémon: Desperately) but are i guess sometimes ok i guess sorta to remove if necessary, but only if that will completely ruin the flow of the team.

Note about my fighting types: When i first played Diamond/Pearl i had a monotype fighting team (Gallade, LOPUNNY?, HERACROSS, TOXICROAK, INFERNAPE, LUCARIO) which got somewhat murdered by psychic types until i sent out heracross, and flying types almost completely destroyed my team. So now i don't want to do the exact same monotype team, but i would like to keep Gallade, (Loppunny because i just like it even though its not a fighting type), toxicroak and Infernape (my starter OwO). It might also be nice to add pokémon like rotom to take care of those pesky Psychic and Flying and then fairy types has toxicroak.

Note about mythicals/legendaries: So me and my sister aren't obsessed with destroying humanity with legendary pokémon, but a mythical or 2 is ok.

OK thats it. Squee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)