Pokémon Diancie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding Metagross's priority debate, I was under the impression the most common set right now was MM/ Zen / Hammer Arm|EQ / Grass Knot
I don't think people are decided on that matter... it can easily change to whatever becomes a threat, it is versatile enough to be wary regardless without proper scouting and the last thing you'd want to do is let an RP MDiancie act as a scout.

Edit: Based on the last 1695 stats you have...
| Moves | | Meteor Mash 92.516% | | Zen Headbutt 90.629% | | Earthquake 44.094% | | Hammer Arm 42.990% | | Bullet Punch 42.485% | | Ice Punch 32.700% || Grass Knot 16.596% |

Higher up:
| Moves | | Meteor Mash 96.509% | | Zen Headbutt 89.201% | | Hammer Arm 65.274% | | Bullet Punch 33.733% | | Earthquake 27.961% | | Grass Knot 22.189% |

Best or not it is up to debate but I'd be wary.

Last edited:
Diancie is so far my favourite of the new megas and for good reason. Not only does she sport a pretty badass design. She can easily destroy teams on her own with the right support. My favourite set is definatly Rock polish for it ability to break through offense like a hot knife through butter tho protect is easier to use. I find Rock polish also likes T-wave support since if she struggle's to find time to RP she can still do her job vs paraed mons.

It should be noted that Nasty-pass celebi (Thanks to Rob from the Teambuilding thread for giving me the team) makes a great partner. Not only can it take Prioty from the likes of azu, cover many of diancies weakness and beat scarf keldeo. It can BP subs or Boosts to any varient of diancie making her an even scarier threat to face. +2 diancie With the common dual stabs + earth power set basically destroying anything slower then her short of Unaware clefable and Bulky Scizor while Sub stops opposing prioty. Celebi can even Spread T-wave. In short celebi works great for Diancie

bludz

a waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Diancie is one of the mons that I find that loves having a FWG core on the team. Provides you (usually) with 2 grass, 2 water, 2 steel and even a ground resist to cover Diancie's weaknesses. Plus fire types have amazing offensive synergy with Diancie

I agree Celebi is an awesome partner, although it's definitely worth noting that Scizor puts a real hurting on both of them which is just another reason to run a fire type :)

Swords Dance Talonflame also makes a good partner for Mega Diancie, as he is able to remove steel-types such as Ferrothorn, Scizor, Mega Metagross, Jirachi, Scarf Magnezone, Skarmory and Grass-types such as the likes of Celebi, Amoonguss, Serperior, Mega Venusaur, and Mega Sceptile that pose a threat on Mega Diancie. Also great against Volcarona who otherwise kills Mega Diancie after a Quiver Dance.

In return, Mega Diancie kills non-Scarf Heatran and Tyranitar who would otherwise wall a Talonflame sweep. Of course, this stacks Water-type weaknesses, so partners like Serperior, Manaphy or NastyPass Celebi, who can dispose Water-types are appreciated. Rotom-W is also an option to cripple offensive Water-types and at the same walling bulky Water-types, while being able to kill Scarf Heatran and being a more stable counter to Birdspam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)