SM Ubers Don't know how should I call this, but it's good

Hi
This is the second team that I post here, but ulike the first one, I'm pretty sure this one is good.
With it I reached the highest point in the ladded I've ever reached, peaking 69th.
Originally the team was based around Specs Lunala, but then I recognised that the team didn't need it.
So... let's get in the team.

Arceus-Fairy @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Judgment
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
- Recover

Arceus-Fairy is in the team because it the typing I needed the most. Being a reliable check to Marshadow and Yveltal, Afcehs can scare those mons out and freely setup Rocks. Earth Power is preferred over Toxic to super effectively hit the two main mons that switch into Fairyceus, Groudon and Necrozma-DM. The given spread allows Arceus to outspeed base 100 mons, and the rest is put into maximizing bulk.

Necrozma-Dusk-Mane @ Ultranecrozium Z
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 248 Atk / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Photon Geyser
- Swords Dance

Ultra-Necrozma is the physical sweeper of choice. In its Dusk Mame form, it can setup in the face of a bunch of pokemons in the tier, and the speed boost that it gets after Bursting is crucial to entirely sweep a team.
The main problem of this set is that i cannot decide wether to put Sunsteel Strike or Stone Edge on it. In one case I can't touch Ho-oh, and in the other I can't check Xerneas. I ultimately chose Stone Edge, because of the capability of the team to check xerneas thanks to Scizor and Groudon, even if sometimes I regret it.
The spread allows Necrozma Dusk Mane to survive any attack from +2 Xerneas after Rocks damage.

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 252 SpA / 100 SpD / 156 Spe
Modest Nature
- Rock Polish
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earth Power
- Fire Blast

Special Groudon is the special sweeper of choice. I think I'm in love with this mon, as it can easily sweep entire teams with a dingle turn of setup. I also hate this mon, as Fire Blast real Accuracy is 5. I decided to put Earth Power instead of Precipice Blades to OHKO opposing Groudons. The given spread allows Groudon to outspeed most scarfers in the tier at +2, and still be a reliable check to Xerneas.

Scizor @ Assault Vest
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 188 Atk / 68 SpD
Careful Nature
- Pursuit
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Knock Off

With Ultra-Necrozma, Arceus-Fairy and Mega-Latias, Mega-Gengar was a big problem. So I put this mon on the team. It is really synergic with the team, as it pursuit traps a lot of mons that threaten the team, such as Lunala, (wich deals around 35% if unboosted with Moongeist Beam) and Mega-Gengar.
U-turn gives momentum and deals good damage thanks to STAB and investment, and Knock of is a generally good move, as it's very handy to cripple switchins.
The spread was made so that Scizor could always 2HKO standard Geomancy Xerneas with BP and KO Mega-Gengar with Pursuit+BP.

Yveltal @ Leftovers
Ability: Dark Aura
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 192 Def / 64 Spe
Timid Nature
- Roost
- Foul Play
- Knock Off
- Taunt

Defensive Yveltal is useful vs mons like Marshadow, physical Kyogre, Swords Dance Arceuses and Ultra Necrozma, which the team does not appreciate. I decided to put both Foul Play and Knock Off to heavily cripple potential Xerneas switchins, knocking off their Power Herb or Scarf, and still be able to heavily damage physical threats. The given Ev spread allows to always outspeed and Taunt Smeargle, so that it can't turn 1 Webs. The rest of Evs are put into maximizing physical bulk.

Latias-Mega @ Latiasite
Ability: Levitate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 76 Def / 4 SpD / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
- Healing Wish
- Defog
- Ice Beam
- Toxic

At this point, I was weak to Groudon. Not that much, but I could meet some difficulties. So Mega-Latias was added. It helped the team with Defog support, checked Groudon really well thanks to its good defenses, immunity to Ground and resistance to Fire, and gave a second chance to sweep to one of my two main sweepers.
The spread given emsures that Latias can always outspeed mons with 100 base speed, so that it can always Healing Wish in front of Yveltal before being taunted. 4 SpDef Evs are there to ensure Kyogre never 2HKOs with Ice Beam from full. The rest is invested in maximizing bulk.
IMG-20181022-WA0003.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)