Tournament DWCOP IV - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seem to be more teams this year than last, which I think is a good sign that more strong players are emerging on the world stage!
And for myself , I am busy with my high school study so that I wouldn't have enough time for games . Three years later I may show up again!
Wish all teams good luck!
Gooo Team China!

Idyll

xD
is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
RBTT Champion
As much I respect raf, I have changed my mind and no longer believe that they should be the captain of Team Asia.

Throughout the past few years, Raf has steadily been the captain of Team Asia, being there particularly during our best stint of reaching the Finals of DWC 1. However, I no longer believe that their captaincy suffices; as someone who believes that Team Asia has what it takes to win the tournament, I believe that a change of leadership is in required for us get through that final hurdle. This is in no disrespect to Raf, as this is also off the heels of them saying internally that they will be somewhat busy; while I believe that they have what it takes to still be a competitive player for the team, I believe that they should also relieve the burden of captaincy to someone else in order for them to also maximize their own potential. Luckily, we also have other members within our team willing to take the reins and lead in Raf's stead; Aldrich and gorex are two recognized Asian players with doubles experience that I fully vouch as the new non-playing captains of Team Asia.

I still support Raf being a player for the team, but I fully believe that they should step down, and Aldrich + gorex should take their place as Team Captain and as appointed co-captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)