Egg Giveaway :] [48hrs finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, he can just close the game and start the game over. Just wait for him to respond, otherwise there's no need to keep rambling about this and spamming the thread.

Edit: The game saves auto after you trade.
Ahhh so sorry!! We were having dinner and i didnt check until after...just hatched it.

Let me know when we can retrade if thats still available

Edit: ill be on tomorrow 5-7 pst

Last edited:
Ahhh so sorry!! We were having dinner and i didnt check until after...just hatched it.

Let me know when we can retrade if thats still available

Edit: ill be on tomorrow 5-7 pst
No problem! it was my fault for trading you the wrong egg, just lmk when you'll be online
Hey!
Fc: 0104-1584-1245
Ign Jesus
It would be great if I could recieve a ralts and corfish of your choosing?
Yeah, np. Just lmk when you'll be online
hey I'm available now for the next hour or so. Let me know if you are (think I have you added already we've definitely traded in the past)
Sorry, wasn't able to trade then. I'll be on the for the next 6 hours however .
Ah too bad. Just the houndour will do then. Can you reserve it for the weekend?
yeah, just PM me then.
No problem. I'll try to stay up a bit longer today (only missed you by about an hour yesterday), so just let me know when you have time to trade.
Ok, just lmk when you're going on.

edit; i'll be adding all of you and head online.

I'd be delighted to receive this one:

B02- 4,3 Corphish - Adament - 31 | 31 | 31 | 23 | 31 | 31 - Adapatability - ESV 0435 Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Superpower, Switcheroo ♂

IGN/FC in signature.

I'd be delighted to receive this one:

B02- 4,3 Corphish - Adament - 31 | 31 | 31 | 23 | 31 | 31 - Adapatability - ESV 0435 Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Superpower, Switcheroo ♂

IGN/FC in signature.
Adding you and heading online.
Sorry, I wasn't awake when you sent this, will you be around any time tonight? I'll be available for the next 7 hours or so :)
I'm available now! :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)