Ability: Stance Change
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpA
Lonely Nature
- Sacred Sword
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Shadow Ball

I think you can improve a lot! First of all i wont use shedinja. Its just not that good of a pokemon. Mega charizard x looks fine, i only think it can get a bit more bulk in the evs, but thats just pure taste. With krookodile i wont use sludge bomb on it cause its a physical pokemon. I see that your mamoswine has three ice type moves, you could have two cause ice shard is for priority and the other for more power, but you dont need ice fang and icicle crash. And if you play battle spot 3vs3 you dont really need stealth rocks on excadrill, cause 3vs3 is faster and has less pokemon so also less switching. Why do you have a mental herb on excadrill? Air balloon is way better cause it can switch in to earthquake and then hit the opponent after that. Choice band on aegislash isnt good either cause you have ghost and fighting moves wich are not good to stuck to cause other types are immune to it and you dont have kings shield wich is a great move for aegislash and uses his awesome ability stance change. Furthermore, if you go mixed on aegislash i would split the evs, but you can better imo stuck to physical or special.

You can use the movesets on the forum and the xy analysis for other tips. Good luck!

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Charizard looks fine, maybe try Earthquake over Roost (powe/coverage is more important then longevity in 3v3). Could also try the bulky variant with Will-O-Wisp.

Do not bother with Sludge Bomb on Krookodile. I know you want to hit Fairies which threaten it but most of them are very bulky on the special defense side, and without investment or STAB, Sludge Bomb will do pitiful damage. If you're going to run Moxie maybe try Scarf, otherwise use Intimidate.

If you're going to run Shedinja it may as well be a pre-gen V one with Swords Dance, as it doesn't have any low accuracy moves so you're really only boosting it's attack one stage at a time. I think you should opt for Shadow Sneak as your Ghost move (instead of both it and Shadow Claw), then you can fit in stuff like Protect / Toxic / coverage.

You have a lot of Ice moves on Mamo, and Ice Shard seems redundant with Scarf

Random Mental Herb on Excadrill? Rapid Spin is basically useless in Battle Spot. If you're gonna run Mold Breaker you may as well have Earthquake to hit Levitators (Rotom). Protect is strange too (this is singles right?)

And yeah, choice Aegi is kinda weird, you're just leaving it exposed in Blade forme after it attacks or you're forced to switch. Maybe go for a cookie-cutter Weakness Policy set to start with.

Also, you're team is very fire-weak. There's nothing there to cover Shedinja's weaknesses (actually a lot of shared weaknesses) so your opponent will be able to bring one 'mon to deal with it as well as Mamo, Exca and Aegi...

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Your team is weak to mega kangaskhan. Yeah, you have 2 ghost types, but both of them will need to attack kanga to get rid of it, which leaves you open to sucker punch KOs. The best way to deal with kanga is:

(1) Intimidate - Intimidate lowers the attack stat of the opponent by 1 stage when your pokemon enters the battlefield. Landorus-T or salamence are great options. Krookodile can get intimidate, but with a fighting type weakness, you're just asking to get power-up punched, and is a less desirable option.

(2) Burn - Rotom-W is a great option here. Bulky ghost types also work well.

(3) Rocky Helmet - This turns mega kanga's ability against itself. By hitting twice, kanga takes twice the amount of recoil from rocky helmet, which ends up being 1/4 of its health, I believe. Give this to a bulky pokemon that resists power-up punch and switch it in on mega kanga.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)