How long have you been playing Pokemon?

How long have you been playing Pokemon?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like 6 or 7 years? That was when I got my GameCube and started playing Colosseum. I did watch the series and collected cards before that, though.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
...Somehow I misread the thread as "How long have you played competitive Pokemon?" lol, so my answer in the poll reflected that x_x.

I've been playing since 1997.

I've been playing since 1996-2-27, so about 14 years, 8 months. I remember we traveled all the way to Tokyo in order to get it. There were huge lines everywhere. I might lay the claim to being one of the first smogonites to play Pokemon...

Bartman101

Banned deucer.
I started playing competitively around 1-and-a-half years ago, and have been playing Pokemon for 3 years. I've been to 0 official tournaments...

BIG loven

Not so little anymore
Been playing pokemon in general since I was like 5, been doing competetive for bout 2 and a half years

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
Since it first came out. Competitively, idk, it depends on what you consider competitive. The first VGS I attended was in 08 so I guess that's when I first started. I was at NY regional and Worlds in Florida in 08, at the Philly regional in 09 though didn't get to play, and at the NJ Regional, Nats, and Worlds this year.

Good luck in Stats class, and make sure you come visit Drake, it's much better than BCC ;)

About seven years. Competitively more than two and a half years, but that's irrelevant. Good luck with your project :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)