ORAS Ubers I feel like a monster

Hello. this is my Ubers team, created this team with the core MMX and ho-oh, let the sets.

Team Preview:

Monster (Mewtwo-Mega-X) @ Mewtwonite X
Ability: Steadfast
EVs: 112 Atk / 144 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Low Kick
- Taunt
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake

low kick hits with 120 bp in almost all metagame because of the weight of Pokemons. taunt prevent the use of wow, thunder wave, toxic, hazards, etc. ice punch beats in dragon types as Salamence and Rayquaza and flying types as Landorus-T, lugia and shaymin sky. earthquake hits aegislash, klefki, diancie and other Pokemons

Talonflame-Mega (Ho-Oh) @ Life Orb
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 196 Atk / 52 SpD / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Sacred Fire
- Recover
- Thunder Wave

I put ho-oh to do a good core with as MMX resists fairy and has a good spdef, able to endure one of psystrike MMY. Sacred fire and bird are brave stab, which does not need much explanation. I put roost because the roost skill takes the flying type of ho-oh, taking neutral damage eletric and having 18% to hold a diamond storm mega diancie. Thunder wave serves to paralysis in Pokemons as xerneas, Pogre, MMY and MMX and other Pokemons

I feel (Darkrai) @ Black Glasses
Ability: Bad Dreams
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Dark Void
- Dark Pulse
- Sludge Bomb
- Nasty Plot

I put darkrai to be my ghost resist and my first special attacker. Dark void obviously serves to let the enemies asleep. Dark pulse is to stab. Sludge bomb hits fairy types as xernas and arceus fairy. Nasty plot to increase my spa.

You is go die (Xerneas) @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 252 SpA / 44 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Rest
- Geomancy
- Sleep Talk

xerneas is my second special attacker. I used the set of rest-talk geomancy because I prefer to have just one attack and recover life than having more attack and to recover life. Moonblast to have an attack, Sleep talk to not stand still while I'm sleeping. Geomancy to boost xerneas. Rest to regain life

How make cakes (Zekrom) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Bolt Strike
- Outrage
- Draco Meteor
- Volt Switch

zekrom is my pivot and third physical attacker. Bolt strike and outrage are stabs, then I do not have to explain everything. Draco Meteor to not get stuck in outrage and volt switch to pivot

Groudoff (Groudon) @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Def / 200 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Precipice Blades
- Lava Plume
- Roar

Pdon is my setter hazard and my wall against xerneas and mega diancie. Stealth Rock to hazard. Pblades to give the maximum possible damage. Lava plume as it has a 30% chance to burn the enemy and roar to force exchange xerneas and arceus

Importable:

http://pastebin.com/YArXdCjF

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Extra:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samqian

I COULD BE BANNED!
is a Past WCoP Champion
Hi, MMX and Ho-oh is a nice core, but when you are using ho oh, you might want to use a defogger due to its Stealth Rock weakness, so here are some of my suggestions:

Arceus Water>Zekrom, Arceus Water provides defog support and checks Diance, which is currently a huge threat to your team along with Primal Groudon, which pretty much 6-0's it

Using All of your evs on xern: try using the rest of your evs on defense

MMX set: Use Will o wisp>Taunt

Life orb>Black Glasses on Darkrai

Sets Provided Below...

Arceus-Water @ Splash Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
- Recover
- Toxic
- Ice Beam
- Defog
Mewtwo @ Mewtwonite X
Ability: Pressure
Jolly Nature
- Low Kick
- Will-O-Wisp
- Stone edge (Hit Ho-oh)
- Ice Punch

Yeah as the above states having some form of hazard control is mandatory when using Ho-oh, since otherwise you're already half a mon down as all competitive teams have rocks on something. As this team seems to be geared more offensively, I would suggest defog Latios, which also provides some counterplay against RP Primal Groudon. You could also replace geoxern with a Scarf variant, since I don't really see you resting on anything without sacrificing momentum. I guess it deals with stall but you have Mewtwo/Darkrai/Ho-oh for that. I agree with running Stone Edge over Taunt on Mewtwo, slightly weakening your matchup against stall but allowing you to hit Ho-oh as mentioned above, especially as Groudon doesn't carry edge. I would also run Ice Beam over Ice Punch; Ice Punch only really hits the lati twins and is unreliable coverage against mence after Intimidate.

This setup makes you somewhat weak to mence, although it can't really setup on anything outside of Ho-oh. You also lack an arceus forme, so you could try running rockceus over Darkrai, freeing up your mega slot, since mm2x's main role is to check ekiller and lure mence. You could opt to run Mega Salamence instead, giving you another soft check to ekiller and something with which to sponge physical hits, which Ho-oh, Xerneas, and Latios, appreciate. This also takes pressure off of Groudon, which is needed as a secondary Xerneas check.

Xerneas @ Choice Scarf

Ability: Fairy Aura

EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

Modest Nature

- Moonblast

- Sleep Talk

-

-

Salamence (F) @ Salamencite

Ability: Intimidate

EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe

Adamant Nature

- Double-Edge

- Dragon Dance

- Facade

- Roost

Latios @ Soul Dew

Ability: Levitate

EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

Timid Nature

- Draco Meteor

- Psyshock

- Defog

- Roost

Hi, MMX and Ho-oh is a nice core, but when you are using ho oh, you might want to use a defogger due to its Stealth Rock weakness, so here are some of my suggestions:

Arceus Water>Zekrom, Arceus Water provides defog support and checks Diance, which is currently a huge threat to your team along with Primal Groudon, which pretty much 6-0's it

Using All of your evs on xern: try using the rest of your evs on defense

MMX set: Use Will o wisp>Taunt

Life orb>Black Glasses on Darkrai

Sets Provided Below...

Arceus-Water @ Splash Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
- Recover
- Toxic
- Ice Beam
- Defog
Mewtwo @ Mewtwonite X
Ability: Pressure
Jolly Nature
- Low Kick
- Will-O-Wisp
- Stone edge (Hit Ho-oh)
- Ice Punch

Thanks for this, I forgot that ho-oh was super weak to stealth rock XD. and I played a little with this team and really saw that arceus water was essential for this team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)