If this is a university, why don't I ever see any certificates??

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Mods, this means you! This is supposed to be a university, but I've never actually seen any certificates (or something else that indicates that anyone has ever actually graduated from here)!! What did you major in?? What's your minor?? Personally, I'm looking to earn a master's in OU with a minor in RNG lol. Also, are there any classes here available for people to take??

I think we should offer these courses:

-RNG
-Team Building
-EV Training
-Into to OU
-Into to UU/BL
-Into to Ubers
-Into to NU
-Advanced OU
-Advanced UU/BL
-Advanced Ubers
-Advanced NU

Also, maybe we could offer internship programs for people wishing to rise in rank on the site. Personally, I would like to contribute a little bit more to this site, and would greatly appreciate the opportunity to learn from the experts.

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Mods, this means you! This is supposed to be a university, but I've never actually seen any certificates (or something else that indicates that anyone has ever actually graduated from here)!! What did you major in?? What's your minor?? Personally, I'm looking to earn a master's in OU with a minor in RNG lol. Also, are there any classes here available for people to take??

I think we should offer these courses:

-RNG
-Team Building
-EV Training
-Into to OU
-Into to UU/BL
-Into to Ubers
-Into to NU
-Advanced OU
-Advanced UU/BL
-Advanced Ubers
-Advanced NU

Also, maybe we could offer internship programs for people wishing to rise in rank on the site. Personally, I would like to contribute a little bit more to this site, and would greatly appreciate the opportunity to learn from the experts.
I think chaos has his bachelors =/

Not really an appropriate topic for Congregation, seems like this is at least mostly facetious, but not enough so that it'd work in Firebot, so I'm just closing.

If you'd actualy like to learn from experts, we do offering tutoring in the Battling 101 Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)