Strategy & Metagame In Depth Triples Guide

I want to write an article about the Triples metagame that goes over everything you need to know when you start playing. The triples format is really under appreciated I think and it would be nice to have a good article up about it. It's the only battle spot format that is 6v6 and it has its own unique attributes compared to doubles and singles. In my article I want to go over everything from triples mechanics, common pokemon, common playstyles, important moves, and some common strategies. I realize there is a triples article from a while back but it's very outdated and really broad. I've made it to #1 on the showdown ladders a few times so I have a good idea of what the meta is like. I think it'd be a nice idea to have an article up about it because not many people have even heard much about triples as it's only a few months old on showdown. It would also be an interesting read for people who have never played it before.

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
While I have never really played any format other than singles, I feel that an article on triple battles would be pretty helpful in getting it some publicity and might even spark some motivation in people to at least try it out. Can we get a paragraph or two of what you'll write?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)