Intro to CAP - PS! Oriented

Status
Not open for further replies.

"We want solid outlines along with a brief but well-explained summary of your idea, what it relates to, and the kind of content you plan to write."

Hello,

I am looking to article a CAP-oriented submission based on promoting CAP. This includes: what is CAP, where does it happen, how the metagame is different because of CAP, and how someone new can get involved in CAP - all from the perspective of someone who is relatively new themselves. I've been a part of the 'CAP Project' room on Pokemon Showdown! for about a month now, and while I have not partaken in a CAP project, I am not focusing specifically on the Smogon projects. I am not talking specifically about the history of CAP or a detail-oriented process on how CAP projects happen, I am however focusing on the Pokemon Showdown! room 'CAP Project' in an effort to promote the CAP meta (and the affiliation the room has with its Smogon half). I have inquired to DarkSlay to co-author to ensure any inconsistencies can be ironed out in the writing process in regards to accuracy of information.

If this isn't sufficient enough, let me know what needs to be tinkered.

Also a note: that DJD and Birkal haven't given me permission so if that's necessary to forward this submission to them as well.

Cheers,
Charizard6

I mentioned it to Jas yesterday and he's perfectly fine with it. Let me know when you get a reply or I can get you one and post it up.

Ok, make sure to provide a brief introduction to CAP on this too. I know lots of people don't take CAP as seriously so emphasising that it's competitive is something I'd do. Approved anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)