ITT: We Discuss our Religious Backgrounds/Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, I have information that renders all Christianity void! It is quite simple: Catholic priests rape little boys, and yet rape is of course not allowed according to the bible. Therefore Christianity is such bullcrap that even its priests and other suck religious dignitaries go against its own teachings. Yeah, suck it.
Please stop making stupid arguments against religion, even as a joke it makes the atheist side look bad.

It really does.

The thing about the Catholic Priest scandal is that you can't judge a whole 2 billion people based off of a few insane members. The arguement is almost trollish.

Please stop making stupid arguments against religion, even as a joke it makes the atheist side look bad.
I have a feeling he's a christian and is using that as a way of making fun of atheists who say that (which I have never seen or heard one say anything like that so it's ridiculous anyway)

Ummm it's not just a few catholics that are crazy, the Pope and his cronies do a pretty good job of busying themselves with hilarious press releases. Remember, these are their leaders!

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
That's sounds like just the excuse I have been after!

On the whole though, I think we deserve a nice pat on the back. We have successfully proven that cong style philosophy has a place in a forum and wont be completely overrun with trolls. Nice work team!

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)