Nightmare jigglypuff
nEsp
Da Letter El
Bob Squob
khz
shinyskarmory
macle

damn thats a long signup list

here's an idea: since there are more than 40 people there, how bout you split the list in two and have a shot at running both simultaneously? we could just have the two groups of players swear not to read the other thread. i could help out if you need the manpower.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Because the honor system always works so well.

Although I COULD do it on an anon forum... I'll have to think.

EDIT: This actually seems like a solid idea. I could run the games on quicktopic, unless anyone has a better way to set up 2 private forums relatively quickly. I'm just pending moderator approval. If this does get approved, I'll likely have one game for the less experienced players and one game for the so-called "experts".

It's not too tedious to set up a proboards and make ~20 accounts and some private forums, as long as you don't care that it looks like shit. Takes maybe an hour or two.

LOL Ditto.

Walrein, before putting the work into duplicating a game, remember that twice the players means twice the subs. If everyone who signs up gets to play the game, you won't have anyone to sub in for inactive players. Not saying I disapprove of duplicating the game, just something to consider.

LOL Ditto.

Walrein, before putting the work into duplicating a game, remember that twice the players means twice the subs. If everyone who signs up gets to play the game, you won't have anyone to sub in for inactive players. Not saying I disapprove of duplicating the game, just something to consider.
Well, the inactive players could simply be kicked. Isn't the sub system mostly just there to make sure a few more people who sign up actually get to play?

Alternatively, you could have people who get killed early in one game to sub into the other. Assuming they haven't seen enough to spoil the new game, that is...

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well, the inactive players could simply be kicked. Isn't the sub system mostly just there to make sure a few more people who sign up actually get to play?

Alternatively, you could have people who get killed early in one game to sub into the other. Assuming they haven't seen enough to spoil the new game, that is...
What if an important role gets kicked... Or even a small role that could help village or mafia in numbers. We need subs cause we need roles.

EDIT: Also, subbing into the other game could give mafia or village info that they didn't already have from the current game.

Hate to say it, but I'll have to drop this game. Too much stuff going on irl, and I would rather give my (potential) spot to a more deserving user who is more experienced. Edit my name off the list, please.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sorry for the confusingness, but I'm actually going to have to end signups right now. I'll have the playerlist randomized asap.
Only doing 1 game btw.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
auramaster
Mithril
TalkingLion
Maxim
pokémaniac 212
polelover44
New World Order
Flamestrike
the_angry_scientist
zorbees
Aura Guardian
Ditto
Engineer Pikachu
Metal Bagon
kingofkongs
Orcinus Duo
Nightmare jigglypuff
nEsp
khz

and that reversed guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)