Luck O' the Irish's Trade Thread: Updated for Sun and Moon

What I can do is find a middle man to bank my shit for me and trade it back to me in gen 7. It might make the trade take longer but that's really the only downside. Are you still interested in trading?
Sure, but I won't be available for trade until the weekend. I guess that is enough time that you can organize something.

Interested in the Impish Growlithe. I can offer Dream Ball Porygon, Lure Ball Horsea with 4 egg moves, Dream Ball Riolu, Beast Ball Zubat and Stufful, Moonball Misdrevous and Feebas, Heavy Ball Sandshrew and Roggenrola with egg moves, as well love Ball Jangmo-o and Roggenrola with egg moves.

Sure, but I won't be available for trade until the weekend. I guess that is enough time that you can organize something.
sounds good. dont think ill be able to trade this weekend since i'll be busy but i'll keep you in the know

Interested in the Impish Growlithe. I can offer Dream Ball Porygon, Lure Ball Horsea with 4 egg moves, Dream Ball Riolu, Beast Ball Zubat and Stufful, Moonball Misdrevous and Feebas, Heavy Ball Sandshrew and Roggenrola with egg moves, as well love Ball Jangmo-o and Roggenrola with egg moves.
can i get deets on the horsea and jangmo-o?

Horsea, Lureball, Swift Swim, Modest, Muddy Water, Octazooka, Disable and something else.
Jangmo-o, Loveball, Bulletproof, Modest, Counter, Reversal and Dragonbreath.
any chance you can do soundproof on jangmo-o? If not thats fine and I'd be down for bulletproof. If you find anything else you like I'd be down to trade for horsea too.

just keep in mind that I'd have to find someone to bank growlithe before we do the trade. If there are no other concerns I'll start breeding growlithe