Making a new team Just wanted some feedback

Tyranitar Rock/dark Item: Leftovers Ability: Sand Stream Nature: Sassy

Role: Support/ Set-up EV’s: 252 HP/ 4 Atk/ 252 SpD

Move Set:

~ Stealth Rock

~ Pursuit

~ Crunch

~ Fire Blast

Analysis:I am leading with a Tyranitar number one to set up with sandstorm, then stealth rock. Then I chose crunch to be its main stab move with pursuit. I then chose HP and SpD as its main EV’s for survivability. I chose fire blast so I have ice, grass, and bug coverage.

Slowbro Water/Psychic Item: Leftovers Ability: Regenerator Nature: Bold

Role: Physical Tank EV’s: 248 HP/ 244 Def/ 16 SpA

Move Set:

~ Scald

~ Psyshock

~ Slack Off

~ Thunder Wave

Analysis: I chose Slowbro number one to be a main defensive asset with a nice typing of water and psychic. Scald being its main Stab and psyshock being its second then having thunder wave to set up paralysis. I chose my EV’s this way so he can mainly take hits from physical attackers while giving some back.

Garchomp Dragon/Ground Item: Yache Berry/Haban Berry Ability: Rough Skin Nature: Jolly

Role: Main Sweeper EV’s: 4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe

Move Set:

~ Swords Dance

~ Outrage

~ Earthquake

~ Stone Edge

Analysis: I chose Garchomp as my main sweeper with a set-up of sword dance and its main stab moves being outrage and earthquake. His EV’s reflect this in the 252 Atk and 252 Spe. Then I chose Stone Edge to take out opposing fire Types if Slowbro is taken away.

Scizor Bug/Steel Item: Choice Band Ability: Technician Nature: Adamant

Role: Revenge Kill EV’s: 248 HP/ 252 Atk/ 8 SpD

Move Set:

~ U-turn

~ Bullet Punch

~ Superpower

~ Pursuit

Analysis: I chose Scizor as a fairy pivot/revenge killer. With the combination of U-turn and his high Atk and HP EV’s he can not only take a hit, but also give one back. Then I chose Bullet punch as its main stab to revenge kill enemies.

Snorlax Normal Item: Leftovers Ability: Thick Fat Nature: Adamant

Role: OffClassic CurseLax EV’s: 80 HP / 176 Atk / 96 Def / 156 SpD

Move Set:

~ Curse

~ Return

~ Crunch

~ Fire Punch/Earthquake

Analysis: I chose a classic build with my Snorlax with an offensive twist to not only hold his own when it comes to taking hits, but also so he can dish out the hits as well. I mainly want to use him as an early wall breaker with crunch as its main Stab.

Magmortar Fire Item: Expert Belt Ability: Vital Spirit Nature: Modest

Role: WallBreaker/back-up Sweeper EV’s: 4 Def/ 252 SpA/ 252 Spe

Move Set:

~ Fire Blast

~ Thunderbolt

~ Focus Blast

~ Hidden Power Grass

Analysis: I chose Magmortar with the best of many worlds he has fire coverage as well as electric and if a water Pokémon comes out he has Hidden Power Grass. He will mainly be used as my back-up sweeper behind Garchomp. With his EV’s he will have no trouble blasting through walls with the minor speed to pick things up so he can out speed most Pokémon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)