• No

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Needs Work

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like it but its nothing special

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
WARNING! This team is not and will probably never be viable for hyper competitive pokemon. If you do not care about your record or just want to use a fun/theme team that is decent and has a chance(small) at winning then please help me make it better(it does win sometimes) and if you have any pokemon suggestions then please comment. This is my second post ever so don't roast me to hard as I overall still suck at competitive, I just love theme teams.

Spider Man (Ariados) (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Insomnia
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Toxic Thread
- Sticky Web
- Leech Life

Now how do I begin. The sash and the no speed investment are on purpose, this thing was made as best a tank as it can get. Sticky webs is a must to get up for Loki(Zoroark) and especially for Dr. Strange(Hoopa) otherwise they cant outspeed and are limited in sweep potential. I am thinking of going full troll and insteaed of leech life go with protect but that seems redundant and a solid way to get hard walled by anything as ariados is a physical attacker normally, granted a bad one so poor defences, hence the sash. toxic thread are in case your sash is still safe and you can toxic thread THOSE GOD DAMN BIRDS GOING 500 MPH.

Hulk (Buzzwole) @ Expert Belt
Ability: Beast Boost
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch
- Leech Life

Buzzswole, this set is about THAT DAMAGE. Beast boost, adamant nature, expert belt. This man just has garbage speed and special defense so ev's went into attack because damage, 4 def because hes a physical wall already, and i wasn't ready to put an assualt vest on to those points go into special defence as even with sticky webs up buzzwole(Hulk) is so slow. Leech life is a maybe but its stab, decent power, coming off a buzzwole, good agaisnt those pesky psychic types especially with expert belt, and recovery off the solid damage. He's also the only really physical attacker so save him for chancey.

Loki (Zoroark) (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Illusion
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Dark Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Grass Knot
- Extrasensory

The troll lead, once I found out how illusion works(making him look like the last member in your party. I make him appear as teh most threatening mon on my team to his, or a lead mon like ariados and then specs the crap out of them. The damage I do to everything except the best of special tanks is amazing. If he could learn psyshock he would be even better as he would be able to hit on the physical side as well.

Dr. Strange (Hoopa-Unbound) @ Life Orb
Ability: Magician
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Psyshock
- Signal Beam

Special attacker number 2. This things special defence is through the roof, its health stat is pretty good but its physical defense is garbage(base 60) so we throw the last few points into the stat. The +speed nature is what we need(also sticky webs) to be sure we outspeed as with only 1 nasty plot you can one-shot just about everything, especially with life orb. With psychock for special walls and especially to hit chansey and blissey this thing is a beast if its check are out of the way. Its extremely weak to bug, more so than zoarark so be sure to get rid of bugs(maybe with spec flamethrower with loki pretending to be ariados or raikou(thor)) as the sweep is at hand. strong physical attackes with priority hurt so be wary as life orb damage you which sacrifices some health for power making you more vunerable to these priority moves(SHADOW SNEAK!)

Thor (Raikou) @ White Herb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Calm Mind
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball

Special attacker #3. running aura sphere meant rash nature and you can't fightnium z hp fighting. So the move set is mostly coverage, calm mind for set up as his defences are the same story as hoopa. I don't what item toput on him. He's to bulky to warrant a sash. not strong enough for life orb. don't want to z-power him so i put a white herb in case someone sets up webs on me. ITEM SUGGESTIONS PLEASE

Captain America (Braviary) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Defog
- Brave Bird
- Tailwind
- Roost

I really, really tried to get him to be an attacker I did. Look at the set, you'll see i failed. He suffers from a terrible move pool. I love him as a pokemon and idea but he needs more moves than brave bird. so sash tailwind because WE NEED SPEED. defog because we can. roost because if he is against a grass type that cant hurt him to badly and they are the last 2 mons. I FOUND OUT SUPERPOWER DOES NOT WORK :/ >:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)