Strategy & Metagame Mega Evolutions in the UU Metagame

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to type up a full analysis about the pros / cons of all Mega Pokemon in the UU Tier, what they're good for use, potential movesets for each, along with the general idea of being outclassed. I bet someone has came up with the idea for OU, so I am submitting for UU. I don't have any excerpts of what I have written for this site, because, well, I haven't. I'd like to prove that I can write however. Thanks!

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
You're doing it right, no worries. Before we dive into all this, though, may we take a look at your credentials? We only do this for metagame and battling strategy articles to make sure the authors know their stuff. Your posts about mega evolutions in the UU metagame, people who can vouch for you, RMTs, and warstories would all be good resources to share. Chesnaught, uhh, I'm going to sound pretty dumb atm but may I ask if the UU tier has been created? That question won't reflect upon whether you can create this article or not, just wondering/checking!

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
yeah UU only exists in the Beta stage right now, where bans are happening left and right, so I'm unsure how relevant this article will be after UU has finally gone official. And as for your credentials ..... I find it odd that you want to write on this topic despite having no posts in the aforementioned thread, which makes it real hard for us to tell if you're actually knowledgeable on the subject.

I am knowledgable, just haven't felt the need to post in that thread. My RMT's are in my sig, but the Rain OU Team was from a while ago, I've improved since then. I've never attempted a warstory before, so. I applied to be GP awhile ago, I can send you some of my GP's?

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Chesnaught, I think the best course of action is to wait. It'll be nice for UU to form itself into a more official tier and you to gather more relevant credentials on the way so we can more trust you. Your credentials at the moment are not relevant to the case at hand and, as such, I cannot approve this for the time being. You're writing for UU mega evolutions and you're showing us LC RMTs, a rain OU team from BW, and asking about GP.

Thank you for swinging by, however. Don't take it too hard; we're just playing it safe. If you have another idea that you want to write about (and if battling strategy- / metagame-related, you can show relevant credentials that you're knowledgeable about the subject), feel free to pitch it!

When the time is right, you may post a new thread about this subject and we'll review what you got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)