ORAS OU Mega Medicham Bulky-VoltTurn

ORAS is finishing :-(

Hello guys, howir there and welcome to my first(and last ofc) Rate my team.
Ive build up for month around a mega medicham team (that beat blunder one which you see in 2 game out of 10... from different people) Enougth good to beat most of the style of game.

Here we goes

I - Teambuilding Process

: This Mega is a monster. Reaching 656 with 252+ in attack? Done. Even bulky psychic type like starmie get OHKOED by an HJK Please?
+
: Thoses 2 defensiv monster will be my bulky voltturn core. This core is something i highly reccomend for the next 12 days before SM come.
: I add this man because he is just terrible. He beat everything except steel type. And he counter Megacham, who's always a problem to megacham team.
: Latios provide a nice offensiv attacks , Latias provides a nice defensiv presence and healing wish who's always great. Latios and Latias are both of them playable on this team. If you fear Clefable Opponent, Use latios psyshock, if you dont fear it , use latias Psychic. This one deal with Serperior without dragon pulse, And kill loppuny if hes full life , and wear down volcanion and keldeo. Keep Charizard Y Speakless and defog.
: This one help A LOT the teambuilding, revenching every figthing type who always run ice punch theses day, my answer to serperior who's broking my team, giving me a priority flying move who's great and luring bisharp who just, 5-0 my team until this one. He's also giving hard to stall because he have to.

II - Team in Details

Coline <3 (Medicham-Mega) @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Fake Out
- Bullet Punch

This repartition is Kinda Basic, Adamant because jolly is kinda useless.
Coline <3 is a dedicate name, If you play this team , ur allowed to remove it, its a rename for myself, thanks to the one who's going to keep it from her.
HJK is Going to break a lot of guys, Ice punch add a great coverage, Fake out almost obligate on this pokemon and bullet punch help me alot.

Latias @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psychic
- Roost
- Defog
- Healing Wish

This one is there for i dont know what.
All i know is that He have to keep keldeo, volcanion and charizard Y away from my team, he resist to ice punch + fake out of lopunny and just destroy lopunny with psychic.
Psychic over Psyshock for damages. I dont fear chansey at all with this team.
Roost and defog are there as support for my team and Healing wish give a second life to talonflame or Megacham.
He have basic repartition.

Landorus-Therian @ Yache Berry
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 232 Def / 28 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Landorus is there most of time to put rocks and die. He have to toxic Slowbro in EVERY GAME slowbro theres , I cant handle slowbro if he's not toxic. Slowbro + HW or Heal bell ? Clic X. Slowbro + stall? Clic X. He have U turn for my volt turn core and Eq as basic stab.
28 SpD Evs to resist to Draco meteor of LO Latios. He have a Yache Berry to kill Starmie who clic Ice beam and not scald into Landorus, Or just rekt Raikou, clic u turn on thundurs after hp ice and rekt Mmanetric after a "safe" hp ice.

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split / Thunder Wave
- Will-O-Wisp

Second member of the Voltturn core with Volt switch.
This is the basic set with 44 Speed to outspeed max speed azumarill.
Twave can be used over pain split to deal more esay with Gengar.

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 40 SpD
Bold Nature
- Thunder Wave / Toxic
- Fire Blast / Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled

Clefable , the monster. There to counter Weavile and Megacham, Also able to take down Latios
You can use Calm mind over Fire blast to help , but since Mega sableye calm mind is in suspect test, I Switched to Fire blast, To make nice damages to steal type and gengar.
The yellow color is there as always, moonblast and softboiled are basics of clefable.
If ur using calm mind , you can use toxic to beat stall with only clefable when theyre not using steel type.

Talonflame
Ability: Gale Wings/Flame Body
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe
Careful Nature
- Acrobatics
- Roost
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt/Sword Dance

This one, You can just forget Gale wing, if you dont fear keldeo just play flame body and hear the man raging "NOOB WHY RUN FLAME BODY WHEN YOU HAVE GALE WINGS" that's funny to win with a bad tactic then lol.
No item to take on ALL knock off esay, (hello bisharp), Will o wisp and taunt are there to wear down every dragon dancer and sword dancer who exist. Even gyarados and fera.
Sword dance can be used over Taunt, but then you clic X to every single stall you meet.
But since mega sableye is actually kinda out :D (Yes i want mega sab to be out of OU)​
III - The Threath of the team :-(

The sad moment when you have to tell the world how to beat your team :(((

I will give all the threath in order of the problems theyre doing :((((

- Clic X in 98% of the games
- Talonflame is the main, rotom can resist at +2 knock off if he is full life and dont take any damages from rock or anything, but if its lum, rip , if its burn you can have a LITTLE hope
- Talonflame in most of case, if you know this have hp ground , dont roost. If it dont have dragon pulse , latias can help also.

- KEEP THE ROCKS UP PLZ, play with fake out bullet punch and acrobatics. Twave it with rotom or Clefable and it will be ok. You can toxic it with landorus if need.
- Twave this and hope a paralize and no miss with HJK , or clic X.Annoying guy.

Stall in general beat me. BUT SUSPECT TEST MY LOVE <3

Well this is all for this team, hope you enjoy it, You can give me your suggestion down below for sure !

Here is the importable for the one who wanna play (You can remove Coline <3, no worry. Or keep it for fun if you want to :D) Thank you all , see you in SM For a new RMT !

Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Fake Out
- Bullet Punch

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 40 SpD
Bold Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Fire Blast
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled

Latias @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Roost
- Defog
- Healing Wish

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split
- Will-O-Wisp

Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Talonflame
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe
Careful Nature
- Acrobatics
- Roost
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt

Hi, nice team you have here. I notice your team struggled against Diance-Mega which gets a kill every time it gets a free switch in on Latias or Talonflame. As you stated in your threat list, dark types like Bisharp can be threatening which can set up on Latias and continue to sweep ur team as nothing can take a sucker punch or iron head. Also Bisharp can carry Lum Berry making Bisharp more threatening as Talonflame cannot cripple Bisharp with wil-o-wisp. I also feel like this team lacks speed control with the fastest mon being at 350. I have a few recommendations to improve this team.

->
My first change would be Jirachi over Clefable. Jirachi can still act as a Dragon Resist while also being a Fairy resist. Jirachi also gives you more momentum with U-turn, being able to force out Psychic types like Latios to bring in a threat safely like Mega Medicam. A scarf variant can be used to give you more speed control and a better revenge killer. You could run a Spd Set with Stealth Rocks then make Landorus-therian Scarf, however you will be more vulnerable to physical attackers like Lopunny-mega so it all depends on what you want.

->
My next recommendation is to use Keldeo over Talonflame. As mentioned in your threat list Dark types will trouble you. Keldeo can check these dark types as Keldeo resist the dark types and can compliment Mega Medicam by helping Mega Medicam wear down its checks like Slowbro. Without Talonflame Serperior becomes a bigger threat however Serperior cannot come in freely as everything can either volt switch out or 2ko it on the switch and Scarf Jirachi can Pivit in.

Since we do not have talonflame, defog is not needed. I recommend you run Draco Metor over Defog and make Latias Life orb over Leftovers to have more power. Draco Meteor allows you to have the dragon stab which is useful to hit other dragon types and can be used to punish switch ins/force recovery on other Psychics etc, which your old Latias set could not because it only had Psychic as a attacking move.

Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Fake Out
- Bullet Punch

Latias @ Life Orb
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Roost
- Draco Meteor
- Healing Wish

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Electric]
Hidden Power Electric was chosen to wear down bulky waters like Slowbro to weaken them for Mega Medicam.

Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split
- Will-O-Wisp

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Heart Stamp
- Fire Punch

Reactions: Sun
Hi, nice team you have here. I notice your team struggled against Diance-Mega which gets a kill every time it gets a free switch in on Latias or Talonflame. As you stated in your threat list, dark types like Bisharp can be threatening which can set up on Latias and continue to sweep ur team as nothing can take a sucker punch or iron head. Also Bisharp can carry Lum Berry making Bisharp more threatening as Talonflame cannot cripple Bisharp with wil-o-wisp. I also feel like this team lacks speed control with the fastest mon being at 350. I have a few recommendations to improve this team.

->
My first change would be Jirachi over Clefable. Jirachi can still act as a Dragon Resist while also being a Fairy resist. Jirachi also gives you more momentum with U-turn, being able to force out Psychic types like Latios to bring in a threat safely like Mega Medicam. A scarf variant can be used to give you more speed control and a better revenge killer. You could run a Spd Set with Stealth Rocks then make Landorus-therian Scarf, however you will be more vulnerable to physical attackers like Lopunny-mega so it all depends on what you want.

->
My next recommendation is to use Keldeo over Talonflame. As mentioned in your threat list Dark types will trouble you. Keldeo can check these dark types as Keldeo resist the dark types and can compliment Mega Medicam by helping Mega Medicam wear down its checks like Slowbro. Without Talonflame Serperior becomes a bigger threat however Serperior cannot come in freely as everything can either volt switch out or 2ko it on the switch and Scarf Jirachi can Pivit in.

Since we do not have talonflame, defog is not needed. I recommend you run Draco Metor over Defog and make Latias Life orb over Leftovers to have more power. Draco Meteor allows you to have the dragon stab which is useful to hit other dragon types and can be used to punish switch ins/force recovery on other Psychics etc, which your old Latias set could not because it only had Psychic as a attacking move.

Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Fake Out
- Bullet Punch

Latias @ Life Orb
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Roost
- Draco Meteor
- Healing Wish

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Electric]
Hidden Power Electric was chosen to wear down bulky waters like Slowbro to weaken them for Mega Medicam.

Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split
- Will-O-Wisp

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Heart Stamp
- Fire Punch
First of all, Thank for your suggestion,

Jirachi over Clefable is a thing, since i dont feel like clefable is a needed pokemon, but jirachi still lose to weavile and mega lopunny. So if i switch out clefable, it will be for someone able to check both weavile, lopunny. And that's realy rare+ they often dont do better then clefa on a BO.

Having this trouble, I cant realy put out my talonflame, because serperior will become a ever big threat, and i shall keep defog on latias.

I feel like i still can deal with bisharp most of the time so i'll see.

Hi there Howir16 ;) I really like your team with Mega Medicham in conjunction with the Rotom Wash + Landorus core.

I do agree with what ez said about replacing Clefable with Jirachi and adding Life Orb over Leftovers on Latias.
Keldeo does work in Talonflame's spot as well, however Serperior would still be an issue for your team, seeing as he is outsped and KO'ed by Leaf Storm.

My suggestion would be using Stallbreaker Heatran:

Heatran @ Air Balloon
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature (+Spd -Atk)
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power

I feel like this set would help you out a lot against the aforementioned threats.
It walls Serperior, deals with Chandelure, and Bisharp too with Will-O-Wisp, so you won't have to overpredict an incoming Sucker Punch and just burn it.
It also has Taunt to stop Reuniclus from setting up Calm Minds in your face.

You could go with a more bulky set of 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 SPE, however being a Stallbreaker set I feel like a full offensive spread would work better.

That's it, and I wish you good luck with your team ;)

That heatran moveset look nice, what i'll do is to put Jirachi over clefable as SR + Healing wish, Landorus as scarf u turn, and heatran over talonflame. I'll also put back latios over latias, since special defensiv jirachi is able to deal with keldeo and volcanion most of time and latios is still able to do it. He will be more offensive.

Thank for the suggestion.

Why is jolly useless? It lets you speed tie with mega Zard Y and other base 100's running adamant would sack your medicham to unexpected scatter.

First of all, Thank for your suggestion,

Jirachi over Clefable is a thing, since i dont feel like clefable is a needed pokemon, but jirachi still lose to weavile and mega lopunny. So if i switch out clefable, it will be for someone able to check both weavile, lopunny. And that's realy rare+ they often dont do better then clefa on a BO.

Having this trouble, I cant realy put out my talonflame, because serperior will become a ever big threat, and i shall keep defog on latias.

I feel like i still can deal with bisharp most of the time so i'll see.
It really ticks me off. I've seen this before where you ask for help and then when you gets suggestions, you think you are always right. ez was entirely right, you should take his suggestions.

He give goods suggestion, but i can handle a bit the threath i say, but making his change make me having other threath that rly higher then thoses...

He give goods suggestion, but i can handle a bit the threath i say, but making his change make me having other threath that rly higher then thoses...
Not really, Serperior isn't stupidly common. Besides, Choice Scarf Jirachi should outspeed and destroy Weavile and Serperior, and Rotom-Wash can deal with Mega Lopunny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)