ORAS Ubers Mega Tyranitar ( Anti - Ubers )

Mega Tyranitar (Anti-Ubers)

Hi there :) I am Ash and Charizard and this is my First Ubers RMT. I am going to show a Team which covered almost everything on the MetaGame of Ubers . It took a long time to build this team . I Decided it to Post here ( Note : This team is very hard to handle for New Beginning players at Ubers , This team requires some Careful handling to Function well on the MetaGame ). So what we are waiting for?? let's begin.

Team at a Glance :

tyranitar.png giratina-altered.png yveltal.png groudon.png ho-oh.png chansey.png

OK Let's Start .
tyranitar.png
Tyranitar (M) @ Tyranitarite
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Rock Tomb
- Stealth Rock
- Rest
- Pursuit

The Hero of this team. Mega Tyranitar can able to Deal with most of the Flying types ( Mega Salamence , Ho-Oh , Yveltal ). It can Pursuit trap Ghosts and Lati Twins. Rock Tomb is Better than Stone edge ( Less Power but Good Accuary and can Lower our Opp's ) . Rest is his Own form of Recovery. Stealth Rock Is There because Hazards are Important for Every teams to Function well. Nothing to explain about this. LO Rayquaza and LO Mixed Yveltal with Focus Blast is a problem but still I can handle by the Support of the other pokes in this team.

giratina-altered.png
Giratina @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
Impish Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Defog
- Toxic
- Rest

The Hazard Remover of this team. Pdon Check and can tank any Physical Hits. It checks the Physical Threats easily with its Bulk. Toxic is to cripple opposing pokemon ( Especially Pdon ) . Dragon Tail is Useful for this poke because it can take a hit easily and Kick opposing Poke out.

yveltal.png
Yveltal @ Dread Plate / Charti Berry
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 192 HP / 224 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Foul Play
- U-turn / Taunt
- Sucker Punch
- Roost

The Another Physical Wall for this team. Dread plate can Able to raise his Dark attack and OHKO 2+ Ekiller and Other Threats easily but Charti berry is also a useful Item to Take Rock Attacks. 92 Speed Investment can Outspeed Non Speed Invested Lugia and Taunt it or U - Turn it to Mega Tyra and Pursuit trap it. I use U-Turn to Break Multiscale of Lugia and Switch it to Mega tyra for Rock Tomb or Pursuit Trap. Taunt is also useful. Sucker Punch is for priority ( A Useful thing to kill MMY ). Roost is the own form of recovery.

groudon.png
Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 8 Def / 248 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Lava Plume
- Roar
- Precipice Blades
- Rest

Pdon is one of the SpDefensive Wall for my team. I use a Mixed set ( the set I love to use ). lava plume can hit Grass , Steel and Can able to burn ( 30% chance ).
Rest is the own form of recovery. Preci Blade is the Signature move of pdon which can hit Pretty hard. Roar Kicks Out the Special Set up sweepers like Xerneas. Pdon is a Great Switchin vs P Orge.

ho-oh.png
Ho-Oh @ Choice Band
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Sacred Fire
- Sleep Talk
- Earthquake

The WallBreaker as well as Sleep Absorber ( For Darkrai ). This Mon gives me a Offensive presence for my team and Stall breaking which I need for this team. It have a Great SpDef Bulk. It have Powerful Brave Bird to hit harder as it can. Sacred Fire can hit hard and can burn. Earthquake is for Pdon and Rock Types . Sleep Talk is for Darkrai. Regenerator is its own form of recovery.

chansey.png
Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Aromatherapy
- Thunder Wave
- Seismic Toss
- Soft-Boiled

Last but not Least. Chansey is the Cleric for this team. With my EV Sets and Eviolite , it can wall SpAtks and Physical Attacks ( don't always try to take phy hits by chansey ). Seismic toss can do some damage. Twave is to Cripple Opponents and lower their speed. Aromatherapy can heal all of the status problem. Soft boiled is its own form of Recovery. It have Natural cure so It don't have to waste a Aroma for itself.

Threat List:

Rayquaza : Mixed Ones are Troubling with LO , But having some Careful plays can handle it.

Yveltal : Not all the Mixed LO Ones but the Mixed LO that have focus Blast. It kills Megs Tyranitar and other mons easily.Careful plays are Very important.

Mega Diancie : Try to kill it with Pdon , Ezpz. dont let Pdon die. or would be a problem.

Deoxys-A : Try to Kill this by Giratina which can take a hit I hope.

Thank you for Reading my RMT , Please try to help me for the improvement of this team.

Spoiler:

Tyranitar (M) @ Tyranitarite
Impish Nature
- Rock Tomb
- Stealth Rock
- Rest
- Pursuit

Yveltal @ Dread Plate
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 192 HP / 224 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Foul Play
- U-turn
- Sucker Punch
- Roost

Groudon @ Red Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 8 Def / 248 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Lava Plume
- Roar
- Precipice Blades
- Rest

Ho-Oh @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Sacred Fire
- Sleep Talk
- Earthquake

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Aromatherapy
- Thunder Wave
- Seismic Toss
- Soft-Boiled

Giratina @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
Impish Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Defog
- Toxic
- Rest

Hai there. I really appreciate the effort that you into this RMT, so I’d like to give it a rate.
For starters, I think that you really need an Arceus form that helps you by supporting the team. Also, the lack of flying resists might be a headache as you only have TTar, allowing Ho-Oh to run rampant once TTar is worn down. Same thing with Primal-Groudon checks, as once Charti Berry (optional item) on Yveltal is gone, PDon is near unstoppable.
My advice can make your team balanced, but as it is built around Mega-Tyranitar, I'll keep it on the team while I help you to fix the other flaws. ^-^

Aite, let's start by talking about why you chose normal Giratina when Giratina-O can act as a better defogger and PDon' check. If normal Tina is asleep, PDon can set up pretty easily on it, whereas Tina-O offers a better answer against PDon thanks to its ability and being able to directly attack it, preventing it from setting up for free. Consider replacing normal Giratina with
for these reasons!
The team still needs more than one ground check however, and Arceus-Water is the best candidate. As I've mentioned, you need an Arceus form, and Waterceus is the best option for your team as it is a great defensive Pokémon. Waterceus will aid you in checking a plethora of Ubers threats such as: Mega Diancie, Rayquaza (any set), PDon, Mega Salamence and Ho-Oh. I recommend you use
instead of Yveltal
. Although Yveltal might be an ok answer to Ekiller and PDon, with Gira-O on your team, these roles would be redundant, and you are far better off using Waterceus.
Continuing with the rest, you need a steel type that gives you a toxic immunity and can act as a Xerneas check, which is why you should consider
> Chansey.
Bronzong is a really nice Special wall that fits perfectly on the team, making the team solid enough to deal with the aforementioned threats.

Small Changes~
  • Try out Dragon Dance on
    , since you won't need Stealth Rocks on it as Bronzong is a better user of Stealth Rocks, and although this set is a bit underrated I think it's the best set you can use on this team, allowing it to potentially shine on the team as its superstar.
  • Lastly, run Mixed Rock Polish
    since Rest is a waste of a moveslot and the current spread makes your team lose offensive momentum. The set I'll leave below has EVs on HP and SpD so you can take one hit from Xerneas at +2 in a case of emergency.
Groudon @ Red Orb
EVs: 104 HP / 172 Atk / 136 SpD / 96 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Fire Punch
- Rock Polish
- Dragon Claw

Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Crunch

Ho-Oh @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Sacred Fire
- Sleep Talk
- Earthquake

Giratina-Origin @ Griseous Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 212 Def / 228 SpA / 68 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hex
- Draco Meteor
- Defog

Arceus-Water @ Splash Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 248 HP / 136 Def / 124 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Judgment
- Ice Beam
- Toxic
- Recover

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Gyro Ball
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Protect

tl;dr
~Giratina-O > Normal Giratina.
~Arceus-Water > Yveltal.
~Bronzong > Chansey.

That's all, hope I helped and gl with the team! :heart:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)