Miruhoggu

This Pokémon sure is good at Looking Mean.

Puns aside, that's about all it can do. I mean, things like Linoone and Bibarel had a use besides being HM slaves, but the only thing this does is Mean Look Passing, and it doesn't even pull it of that well. Hell, it doesn't even work as an HM slave. Its stats leave lots to be deserved too, and so does its movepool. All around mediocre.

EDIT: Just saw Futility's post, and now it looks like this thing's only niche is trolling, in which it is outclassed by Magikarp. Yes, Magikarp.

Ran into a Baton Pass one under Trick Room support. It's speed stat made it slower than most of my team and made it pair well with Rankurusu, Musharna and Duskclops. The guy must have opted for a zero speed IV.

LOL Meerhog. At least Linoone, and even Raticate and Bibarel, had some degree of usefulness... this guy's just awful.

For those of us who don't enjoy Baton Pass on 'mons with no bulk and a plethora of other BPass users...

I'd try using Analyze with Hypnosis, but not in tandem with TWave (he won't be slower) or BPass (reason above)

Miruhoggu@Leftovers/Life Orb/Zoom Lens
Brave
Analyze
(don't know EVs, but max ATK for sure)
-Hypnosis
-Substitute/Swords Dance
-Return
-Crunch

Hypnosis is pretty much the only way you're going to get anybody to switch. With a Brave nature, Zoom Lens becomes an absolute possibility in making Hypnosis' accuracy near perfect. However, that's its only use.
the idea of a highly accurate Hypnosis really went over everyones heads?????

why not run...
Keen Eye
@Zoom Lens
-Hypnosis
-Swords Dance
-Baton Pass
-Return/Crunch/Super Fang?/filler

Put a mon on nap mode cheese the shit outta SD then poof BP this goofball outta there theres plenty of other pokemon that could benefit from some free SD boosts and switching in on a sleeping opponent.. i really dont see how this isnt at least some what appealing an option

the idea of a highly accurate Hypnosis really went over everyones heads?????

why not run...
Keen Eye
@Zoom Lens
-Hypnosis
-Swords Dance
-Baton Pass
-Return/Crunch/Super Fang?/filler

Put a mon on nap mode cheese the shit outta SD then poof BP this goofball outta there theres plenty of other pokemon that could benefit from some free SD boosts and switching in on a sleeping opponent.. i really dont see how this isnt at least some what appealing an option
Keen Eye is useless, since accuracy reducing moves are banned anyway. I think maybe you're confusing it with Compoundeyes.

What are you smoking?
Sand-Attack isn't banned IIRC but who the fuck has time to use Sand-Attack.

Also, title. CHANGE. DAMNIT.

Keen Eye doesn't boost accuracy too, and Butterfree is better for sleeping simply due to higher speed, Compoundeyes, and Sleep Powder, which is more accurate. BUTTERFREE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)