Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn

I'm just gonna copy pasta Wiki because im lazy

Mobile Suit Gundam U.C. is a novel by popular Japanese author Harutoshi Fukui. The novel takes place in Gundam's Universal Century timeline. Character and mechanical designs are provided by Yoshikazu Yasuhiko and Hajime Katoki, respectively. An anime adaptation of the novels premiered on Sony's PlayStation Network Japan from February 20, 2010, and the first episode had a simultaneous worldwide DVD and Blu-ray Disc release on March 12, 2010.
The novel begins in U.C. 0001, at the very beginning of human space colonization, with the Laplace Incident, a major event that influences the course of human history forever. The main story takes place in U.C. 0096, three years after the events of Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack and 27 years before the movie Mobile Suit Gundam F91.
The story revolves around Banagher Links, a seemingly normal boy living and going to school in the space colonies. His life changes one day when he meets a girl named Audrey Burne. Little does he know, this decision will get Banagher entangled in a conspiracy revolving around a new Gundam weapon, and an adventure beyond imagination.

2 Episodes in (out of 6) and I have to say, this is the most awesome Gundam Series/OVA I've ever watched (I've watched most). A definite must see for any Gundam fan. Of course it helps to have at the very least some general knowledge of the UC timeline but you can watch and still enjoy the OVA.

If you have watched all/most of UC then Unicorn is going to be a treat. Just the amount of shout outs, continuity nods, etc. its just so awesome to witness.

I'm not sure if a thread has been made already, I didn't see any through searching. If there is, then awesome, if not then shame on you Smogon.

Discuss this awesome OVA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)