Strategy & Metagame Monotype Talk

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
I'm not sure if we've had monotype in the Smog, but I would like to (re)introduce it!

First, I would give an introduction to the metagame, the threats, the techniques, and common Pokemon.

Then, I'd make a quick and simple RMT, one that adapts to the fast metagame.

I hope ya like this idea! PM me if more info is needed. (BTW, I don't have many posts on Smogon, cause I'm on PS! a lot).

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I've heard about this before. One would think that team match-up would be the sole determining factor, but even though some types may be superior, it's not always an easy assumption. However, I need you to write a sample of your article before I can be certain if I can approve this or not, seeing as I don't know how experienced you are on the subject. SteelEdges made a similar pitch some time ago, although he never went through with the article (to my knowledge), so if you feel like teaming up then that could be arranged (I'd still need that sample though).

And good to see you on Smogon!

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
Ok thank you bummer. I remember we talked on showdown. I've done more art since then. Me and Steel are acquainted already, and are good friends. I'll talk to him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)