Other Need help deciding which to replace on here...

Hey guys! So I'm on an RP server, and these are the Pokemon that my character that they've gotten through this. However, there is the possibility they might get a Marshadow, so I'm trying to decide which Pokemon would be the best to substitute out on this team in the case they do. Please help!

Mimikyu @ Focus Sash
Ability: Disguise
EVs: 252 Atk / 6 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Play Rough
- Shadow Claw
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Sneak

This is one of my characters "main" Pokemon per say, and one of the two physical attackers. It's a standard Mimikyu set, which is all to say. I ran Focus Sash to survive against heavy hitters or set up two swords dances. However, I was considering perhaps giving it a Mimikyum-Z, but if I get Marshadow then I will probably be using its Z-Crystal.

Houndoom @ Houndoominite
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 6 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Dark Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Sludge Bomb
- Nasty Plot

The other "main" Pokemon of the team, and their mega. It's also a pretty standard set, Flamethrower and Dark Pulse for stab with Sludge Bomb for coverage and Nasty Plot for powering it up if I know it can survive a hit. This is the one Pokemon that I'm not going to replace, though.

Mandibuzz @ Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 10 SpD
Impish Nature
- Brave Bird
- Toxic
- Roost
- Foul Play

The Mandibuzz is pretty bulky, and is a wonderful toxic Staller on the team. I chose Brave Bird over Taunt as Steel types are plentiful on the server, so it would make the Mandibuzz totally unusable in the case I go against any. Though I'm not so certain if it was the best move due to the recoil it can do...

Meowstic (M) @ Light Clay
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 6 SpA / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Magic Coat
- Psychic

Meowstic is the lead Pokemon, mostly for setup. Light Screen and Reflect are obvious, to increase the defense to which I'll send out one of the stallers. Magic Coat is used to counter back other set up Pokemon at the beginning of the battle, to bounce back Thunder Waves and Stealth rocks. Psychic is just for damage, and Prankster is its ability in order to get up the screens first.

Roserade (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 SpA / 6 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Energy Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Synthesis

Roserade is a heavy hitting special attacker on the team, armed with a Life Orb to boost its power. Energy and Sludge Bomb is for STAB, while Hidden Power Ground is chosen over Hidden Power Fire due to Houndoom. Technician boosts this, and Synthesis is used for healing. I was considering replacing the Life Orb with a Black Sludge, though.

Milotic @ Binding Band
Ability: Marvel Scale
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SpA
Bold Nature
- Whirlpool
- Ice Beam
- Scald
- Recover

I decided to run a bulky Milotic set, and see how well that worked. My rest talk set didn't work, so I moved onto keeping it bulky and taking heavy hits while it whittled down opponents health with a Binding Band powered Whirlpool. Recover is for staying a stalling wall as long as possible, with scald and ice beam used as general coverage moves for other opponents.

So which one would be the best to replace a Marshadow with? Personally I love them all and would hate to remove them, but it's hard to choose. Thank you!

Nidoqueen would be a very good addition to the team with this set, One more thing, switch brave bird for defog so you have hazrad removal so you dont have to remove one of your mons for a hazard removal mon. Good Luck With the team and if you wanna battle just pm me

Nidoqueen (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
- Flamethrower
- Sludge Wave
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power

Nidoqueen would be a very good addition to the team with this set, One more thing, switch brave bird for defog so you have hazrad removal so you dont have to remove one of your mons for a hazard removal mon. Good Luck With the team and if you wanna battle just pm me

Nidoqueen (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
- Flamethrower
- Sludge Wave
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
I don't wanna add Nidoqueen to the team as this is an RP team, and my character wouldn't have a Nidoqueen. I'm trying to figure out where to place Marshadow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)