Other NonLegendary uber team

A little bit of info
I play on a pixelmon server on minecraft if anyone knows what that is, and they run an elite 4 and the rules are ubers are allowed but not legendary ubers. I am new to team building and i came up with this and imo its not so bad, its not perfect but thats what im here for, i would like some advice or changes i should make.

Greninja @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken
- Spikes

Battle Bond Greninja, quite simple really, its a good mon to counter dragon types and doubles as a lead. I already owned this mon and was trying to center the team around it. Since this team is going against ubers i thought it would be a nice addition because of Ice Beam.

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Dragon Tail
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Garchomp is a lead i commonly use due to eq and stone edge being able to take out some leads. I really like the Rough Skin/Rocky Helmet duo to add extra damage on opponents. Dragon Tail is questionable but also nice to get ride of pokes trying to set up.

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Heavy Slam
- Flamethrower

Celesteela is one of my favorite mons to use due to it being so annoying and easy to use. Celesteela is very nice to take hits with due to it being so bulky and resistant. Leech Seed and protect is a good combo to take out mons that i dont have counters for.

Tapu Koko @ Electrium Z
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Thunderbolt
- Defog
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Volt Switch

Tapu Koko is a questionable choice, i dont see it adding too much to the team other then being a defogger. Koko is a strong fairy type i can use against Uber Dragon mons that are quite common. It is also a good Primal Kyogre counter.

Blaziken @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Protect
- Swords Dance
- High Jump Kick

Life Orb Blaziken is strong if you get atleast 1 sd off, speed boost and protect can help you outspeed almost anything. This pokemon can ohko alot of unsuspecting opponents. I personally like life orb instead of mega blaziken but thats only my opinion.

Gengar-Mega @ Gengarite
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Taunt
- Destiny Bond
- Sludge Wave
- Shadow Ball

Gengar was my choice for a mega as a stall breaker. Destiny Bond is one of my favorite sets to run and along with taunt, can take down lots of annoying opponents. Mega Gengar and blaziken core is really nice imo but could use some modifications to the rest of the team. A poison type is very good to run to counter fairys such as xerneas.

Note:
My english is not the greatest so there may be alot of spelling and grammar errors but ill try my best to edit them out. Also my descriptions arent the greatest but if you have any questions ill he happy to answer them.

Last edited:
You should have 3 lines of description for each mon or else this is getting locked btw

I would consider running sub over flamethrower on celesteela and hydro pump on greninja though

Because this is a pixelmon no legends team I would consider Labeling it as "Other" Instead of ubers although it is ubers legal it isn't ubers viable because it is hard to make a viable ubers team with no legendaries

I fixed the 3 lines of description thing and imo sub on celesteela is only good in some situations so i think ill keep flamethrower, and hydro pump on greninja is a good idea but im not sure what to replace

737373elj

Banned deucer.
Switch Ice Beam for Hydro Pump on Greninja, change Tapu Koko to a set with Moonblast. Or Tapu Fini.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)