Metagame np: SV DOU Stage 10: Here I Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenpwnchi

formerly Pwndkthnx
Hahaha. This has to be an absolute joke. Instead of literally raining fire on that monstrosity called Raging Bolt (and for the love of all things holy... that Terrain/Deox combo) people are yapping about Flutter Mane. And I might not be a top 10 player, but as someone who's been at N⁰13 (1800+) these comments seem more like excuses. And I don't even use Flutter Mane, 90% of the time. What are they crying about? The unbelievably low HP and Defence stats? The manageable speed, with TR/Tork-Lil/Scarf? When did the game become so pathetic? I don't like many things that hard counter me. Does that mean I vote to ban them? No. Being a good player has become more about crying and asking to shift the game, instead of adapting. Wanna ask them to ban Urshifu from VGC too, folks? Cause last time I saw people used Ogerpon, hard countering it.
Gotta be a ladder pro champ because there's no way we suggesting niche mons like Raging Bolt for a ban. Can't be. I'm proud of you for standing your ground, though.

Gotta be a ladder pro champ because there's no way we suggesting niche mons like Raging Bolt for a ban. Can't be. I'm proud of you for standing your ground, though.
Just a random guy brotha. There ain't much I can say, or do (⁠づ⁠ ̄⁠ ⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠づ

(i want to clarify this isn't specifically targeted at you kenpwnchi, just the general sentiment that can be read from that ive heard- i realized after writing it might seem really petty otherwise)

I'm proud of you for standing your ground, though.
I'm not sure if this is the right mindset to have here. I'm generally more conservative with bans by default (I initially was planning on do not ban for the suspect) and use these threads to find any blindspots I may have cuz im not always "up to date" on what people are saying- and it frustrated me a bit to see the thread derailed. (I was planning on posting and decided not to lol)

Why valorize "standing your ground?" though, like it's some moral conviction to keep flutter around (or not). I am 100% in favor of ppl bringing smth new to the table- raging bolt is quite good and while I dont think its a problem, There could be an argument to make about it being too good post deo ban (which i would at the very least, be interested in reading). I can't speak for everyone ofc but I just want to enjoy playin mons lol.

And since flutter's ban, Ive certainly enjoyed it more. Deo-a is still insane but it's easier to deal with in the builder now at least, I want it gone but I get waiting to see how psyspam adapts before a suspect.

Im not convinced any of the dragons are broken -yet- Archa is v good but limited to rain. I think it would be completely fine without tera- (still in favor of tera suspect/open tera). regidrago seems v strong but its speed is kinda mid so feels much more exploitable. I was a bit worried about kommo taking over but seems fine rn, might change if deo's banned.

(i want to clarify this isn't specifically targeted at you kenpwnchi, just the general sentiment that can be read from that ive heard- i realized after writing it might seem really petty otherwise)

I'm not sure if this is the right mindset to have here. I'm generally more conservative with bans by default (I initially was planning on do not ban for the suspect) and use these threads to find any blindspots I may have cuz im not always "up to date" on what people are saying- and it frustrated me a bit to see the thread derailed. (I was planning on posting and decided not to lol)

Why valorize "standing your ground?" though, like it's some moral conviction to keep flutter around (or not). I am 100% in favor of ppl bringing smth new to the table- raging bolt is quite good and while I dont think its a problem, There could be an argument to make about it being too good post deo ban (which i would at the very least, be interested in reading). I can't speak for everyone ofc but I just want to enjoy playin mons lol.

And since flutter's ban, Ive certainly enjoyed it more. Deo-a is still insane but it's easier to deal with in the builder now at least, I want it gone but I get waiting to see how psyspam adapts before a suspect.

Im not convinced any of the dragons are broken -yet- Archa is v good but limited to rain. I think it would be completely fine without tera- (still in favor of tera suspect/open tera). regidrago seems v strong but its speed is kinda mid so feels much more exploitable. I was a bit worried about kommo taking over but seems fine rn, might change if deo's banned.
The bans in this community are handed like candy ಥ⁠‿ಥ⁠‿ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)