OM - Battle Organiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
approved by DTC
OM - Battle Organiser

A huge problem with Other Metagames is that there is nowhere to play these tiers; only a few of these metagames are supported by Pokemon Showdown!; Balanced Hackmons and DW OU have their own ladders, and tiers such as PU and Debug move are an option in the challenge window. However, metagames such as Middle Cup, BW Cup, and RBY Cup and left in the dust. This thread aims to change that. The idea of this thread is to become a hub for the playerbase to organise battles for any metagame that currently has a discussion thread.

Simply, just post as to what metagame you wish to play, and someone will hopefully reciprocate these feelings. At this point, you will organise a time and a place to battle, be it over VM or a post here. Additional information such as what timezone you are in is recommended as well. To prevent this from becoming a thread for pc++ purposes, posts here will often be deleted.

Hopefully, this thread will generate high quality and informed posts, increasing the quality of the forum.

Important links:

#othermetas on synIRC
Pokemon Showdown!

Relados

fractactical genius
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah, I'd love to see more battling interest in the other metagames, particularly 6-move OU.

I'm always up for a RBY Cup, BW Cup, and Middle Cup!

I'm GMT -6 and can usually be found on IRC in #othermetas!

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Go ahead and challenge me to a Balanced Hackmons, Middle Cup or Fail Cup match, I won't turn those down! (Please send me a PM on Pokemon Showdown! or IRC to challenge me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)