Project OU Player of the Week #31: WhiteQueen

Status
Not open for further replies.
In your opinion, what is the most broken thing ever allowed in
1) DPP OU?
2) BW / BW2 OU?
3) X&Y / ORAS OU?
4) Any OU ever?

(Can also include things that are eventually banned like DPP Latios / Chomp, BW Thundy / BW2 Genesect, X&Y Mega Gengar / Mega Kanga, ORAS Mega Mence, etc.)

Hey WhiteQueen,

i just want to say congratulations on your OST win and on getting all the attention as a quality player right now. I think you deserve it, since you've also grown as a personality here on the forums. Keep it up and good luck for your future endeavors :)

While we are at it: Any thoughts on user Eo Ut Mortus? He seems to be kinda forgotten/inactive, but i remember him as a really nice person and a good DPP UU player - a tier you seem to have enjoyed as well.

Have a nice day

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
On a scale from 0 to 10, how much you and Bluewind love each other?
An 11. Bluewind is a nice little gay Brazilian boy. It's fun to pick on him.

Opinion on Gothitelle?
It's God way of warning players to stop using stall. If you use stall, there's a good chance you'll bump into Satan, Gothitelle, and get destroyed by his Shadow Tag. There's nothing scarier than a male Gothitelle. It's a good Pokemon, otherwise.

How far ahead do you tend to think during a battle ?
Play by play. Occasionally 2-3 moves. I'm one of those predictable players who make the obvious and safe plays, unless my spider sense goes way off and insists I make the risky one.

In your opinion, what is the most broken thing ever allowed in
1) DPP OU?
2) BW / BW2 OU?
3) X&Y / ORAS OU?
4) Any OU ever?

(Can also include things that are eventually banned like DPP Latios / Chomp, BW Thundy / BW2 Genesect, X&Y Mega Gengar / Mega Kanga, ORAS Mega Mence, etc.)
1) Salamence
2) Pokemon with the Swift Swim ability when they were allowed with Drizzle Politoed
3) Mega Lucario, Mega Gengar, Mega Kangaroo, Mega Salamence, and ORAS Greninja
4) Mega Salamence. It's one of those ridiculously powerful Pokemon that should have been banned before it even got released

Thoughts on trick room as a play style?
It's a fun, fast, and offensive playstyle. However, I think it's unreliable and too predictable. You know your opponent is going to set up Trick Room with Bronzong or Diancie, boom, then switch into a wallbreaker like Crawdaunt or Mega Heracross to nuke. Then you have the obligatory Cresselia, who easily sets up TR with its bulk, and then Lunar Dances to a weakened sweeper to give it another chance at causing mass destruction. The predictability doesn't take away from how powerful a TR team is though, as it can easily dismantle teams when played properly.

Do you feel that the whole Style situation took away from your OST win at all? Or did you prefer winning the most dramatic Smogon tournament in history?
The Style drama definitely made this OST more entertaining and flavorful, and I wouldn't want it any other way. Apparently I won it with Baton Pass too when I only used it once throughout the tournament, and only one of my Pokemon had the move Baton Pass haha. It's a fitting victory for the WhiteQueen. :)

Hey WhiteQueen,

i just want to say congratulations on your OST win and on getting all the attention as a quality player right now. I think you deserve it, since you've also grown as a personality here on the forums. Keep it up and good luck for your future endeavors :)

While we are at it: Any thoughts on user Eo Ut Mortus? He seems to be kinda forgotten/inactive, but i remember him as a really nice person and a good DPP UU player - a tier you seem to have enjoyed as well.

Have a nice day
Thanks fuzzy. Eo is a nice dude and a solid player. He's one of those players that I never enjoyed playing against. It's not because he sucks or because he's too good. His teams are always extra gay and I personally just don't like to play against them. Someday he'll quit LoL and make his presence felt on Smogon again.

Last edited:
Klefki @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 196 Def / 64 SpD
Careful Nature
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Foul Play
- Magnet Rise
yo whitequeen

considering you're suppose to be asian and good at maths as you say, it's funny how you don't optimize well your mons evs: 248 hp / 100 def / 160 sdef, bold, gives you the same def + 3 more points in sdef...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)