EVs: 228 HP / 68 Def / 4 SpA / 180 SpD / 28 Spe
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psychic / Tera Blast / Shadow Ball
- Dazzling Gleam / Foul Play
- Trick Room
- Helping Hand / Protect

[SET COMMENTS]
Farigirafs main role is as a bulky disruption piece as well as a Trick Room setter since its access to priority blocking is incredibly valuable in a format full of moves like Fake Out, Grassy Glide and Thunderclap. Due to its typing, it has a good matchup into Calyrex-S, as well as Psychic STAB being a strong general STAB, especially into but not limited to Amoonguss and Urshifu-R. Shadow Ball is used to utilise Farigirafs typing giving it a good matchup into Calyrex-S by giving it the tools to hit it back with a 2HKO. Tera Blast is often seen in this slot too, as both before and after tera it gives Farigiraf a consistent single-target STAB move. Similarly to Shadow Ball, Foul Play is used to give Farigiraf a way to hit Calyrex-I for super effective, with it being able to OHKO if Calyrex-I has some attack boosts. Sitrus Berry is relatively simple, with the extra healing, it allows Farigiraf to disrupt the opponent for longer than it would be able to without it, it can also help live some double-ups to help safely get Trick Room up. Safety Goggles is for if your team has a particularly bad matchup into Amoonguss and you want to be able to set up Trick Room without being put to sleep when you don't have Electric Terrain support from Miraidon. The HP and Special Defense EVs allow Farigiraf to live a Choice Specs Beads of Ruin Single Target Tera Starstorm from Terapagos, the Speed allows it to outspeed some other Farigirafs and Incineroars, and the rest is put into Defense. Tera Fairy is the most common Tera on Farigiraf. This allows it to resist the Dark and Bug moves it'd otherwise be weak too like Knock Off and U-Turn, whilst also resisting Fighting and gaining an immunity to Dragon, like Collision Course and Draco Meteor. Tera Ground is used next to Miraidon to allow it to freely use Discharge, and Tera Water is usually used alongside Foul Play for a good matchup into Calyrex-I.

Farigiraf really doesn't like any restricted legendaries that can OHKO it, such as Kyogre or Tera Fire Koraidon. It also struggles against fast Taunt users, such as Speed booster Flutter Mane due to it sometimes being able to render Farigiraf useless, as well as bulky Dark-types like Incineroar as Farigiraf can't hit it very hard and Incineroar can force a Tera with Knock Off. Pokémon that are inherently weak to priority highly benefit from Farigiraf, such as Kyogre now being immune to Grassy Glide and Thunderclap, and Calyrex-I now being immune to Fake Out, with that Fake Out immunity getting rid of one of the biggest ways to stall out Trick Room turns. Miraidon can also benefit from Farigiraf, as the Fake Out immunity can remove a big way to halt the Choice Specs set. Farigiraf itself benefits from partners that can help it set Trick Room, such as bulky Fake Out users like Incineroar and Rillaboom, as well as redirectors like Amoonguss and the Ogerpon formes. Trick Room sweepers themselves also like having Farigiraf as a partner, for example Calyrex-I loves the boost from Helping Hand, and so does Ursaluna-Bloodmoon. Miraidon and Farigiraf also great partners for each other, as Farigiraf stops Miraidon from being interrupted by Fake Out and Miraidon can activate the Electric Seed making Farigiraf even bulkier, and as previously mentioned, Farigiraf can even Tera Ground so Miraidon can freely click Discharge next to it, whilst the Electric Terrain makes Farigiraf immune to Spore.

[SET CREDITS]
Written by:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/cbuttyvgc.615665/
Quality checked by:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/flarefox_7.657713/
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/choruto.646006/
Grammar checked by:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/user5.104/

Last edited:
AMQC, implement what ya want
Add Remove Highlight Comment
Great work overall!
[SET]
Farigiraf @ Sitrus Berry / Safety Goggles / Electric Seed
Ability: Armor Tail
Level: 50
Tera Type: Fairy / Water / Fire / Ground (e-seed and ground tera were added since they were mentioned in the analysis. Removed fire since 3 slots is the max available, and fire has seen the least play.)
Calm Nature
- Psychic / Shadow Ball / Tera Blast
- Trick Room
- Helping Hand / Protect

[SET COMMENTS]
Paragraph 1 (make sure to remove all of the dashes, this should all be 1 paragraph)
-Farigiraf's (remove apostrophe) main role is as a bulky disruption piece as well as a trick room Trick Room setter, since its access to priority blocking the priority blocking from it's Armor Tail ability (dex info) is incredibly valuable in a format full of priority moves like Fake Out, Grassy Glide and Aqua Jet. Due to it's its Normal/Psychic- (also just dex info) typing, it has a good matchup into Calyrex-S, as well as Psychic STAB being strong into opponents weak to it such as Amoonguss and Urshifu-R.
- Shadow Ball is used to utilise Farigiraf's (RA) typing giving it a good matchup into Calyrex-S by giving it the tools to hit it back with a 2HKO. Similarly, Foul Play is used to give Farigiraf a way to hit Calyrex-I for super effective, with it being a potential OHKO depending on how high their attack is. (this is worded weirdly, it's only an OHKO if they have boosted attack, not just high attack investment. Also mention Caly-S since it does a lot of damage to it (ohko possibility.) You could also mention what Tera Blast does here.)
- Sitrus Berry is relatively simple, with the extra healing, it allows Farigiraf to disrupt the opponent for longer than it would be able to without it. Safety Goggles is for if your team has a particularly bad matchup into Amoonguss and you want to be able to set up Trick Room without being put to sleep.
- The Special Defense EVs allow for Farigiraf to live a Choice Specs Beads of Ruin Single Target Tera Starstorm from Terapagos, the Speed will allows you to outspeed some other Farigirafs and Incineroars, the HP is optimised so that the berry is consumed after Ruination, (don't think this is relevant enough to mention) and the rest is put into Defense and Special Attack.
- Tera Fairy is the most common tera Tera on Farigiraf. This allows it to resist the Dark and Bug moves it'd otherwise be weak too, whilst also resisting Fighting and gaining an immunity to Dragon, it also is able to deal with the Poison weakness thanks to Psychic STAB (no relevant poisons except Amoong and Tera'd lando so not worth adding.). Water is used alongside Foul Play for a good matchup into Calyrex-I, and Tera Fire is used on Koraidon Sun Teams sun teams for the same defensive benefits as tera water Tera Water whilst the sun removes one of Fire's Fires weaknesses in Water. (mention Flutter and Hearthflame as reasons for tera fire, resisting fairy, grass, and fire is pretty important)

Paragraph 2 (same as paragraph 1, remove the dashes and make this 1 paragraph)
-
Farigiraf really doesn't like any restricted legendaries that can 1HKO OHKO it, such as Kyogre or Tera Fire Koraidon. It also struggles against fast taunt Taunt users, such as Speed booster Booster Energy Flutter Mane, as well as bulky dark Dark types like Incineroar.
- Pokémon that are inherently weak to priority highly benefit from Farigiraf, such as Kyogre now being immune to Grassy Glide and Calyrex-I now being immune to Fake Out. Farigiraf itself benefits from partners that can help it set Trick Room, such as bulky Fake Out users like Incineroar and Rillaboom, as well as redirections redirectors like Amoonguss and Ogerpon (mention a specific form or just say "the Ogerpon Formes.). Miraidon and Farigiraf also great partners for each other, as Farigiraf stops Miraidon from being interrupted by Fake Out and Miraidon can activate the Electric Seed making Farigiraf even bulkier, and Farigiraf can even Tera Ground so Miraidon can freely click Discharge next to it. (mention E-seed and Tera Ground w/ the set.)

[SET CREDITS]
Written by:
Quality checked by:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/user4.103/
Grammar checked by:

Last edited:
AMQC, implement what ya want
Great work overall!
[SET]
Farigiraf @ Sitrus Berry / Safety Goggles
Tera Type: Fairy / Water / Fire
Calm Nature
- Psychic / Shadow Ball / Tera Blast
- Trick Room
- Helping Hand / Protect

[SET COMMENTS]
Paragraph 1 (make sure to remove all of the dashes, this should all be 1 paragraph)
-Farigiraf's (remove apostrophe) main role is as a bulky disruption piece as well as a trick room Trick Room setter, since its access to priority blocking the priority blocking from it's Armor Tail ability (dex info) is incredibly valuable in a format full of priority moves like Fake Out, Grassy Glide and Aqua Jet. Due to it's its Normal/Psychic- (also just dex info) typing, it has a good matchup into Calyrex-S, as well as Psychic STAB being strong into opponents weak to it such as Amoonguss and Urshifu-R.
- Shadow Ball is used to utilise Farigiraf's (RA) typing giving it a good matchup into Calyrex-S by giving it the tools to hit it back with a 2HKO. Similarly, Foul Play is used to give Farigiraf a way to hit Calyrex-I for super effective, with it being a potential OHKO depending on how high their attack is. (this is worded weirdly, it's only an OHKO if they have boosted attack. Also mention Caly-S since it does good damage vs it. You could also mention what Tera Blast does here.)
- Sitrus Berry is relatively simple, with the extra healing, it allows Farigiraf to disrupt the opponent for longer than it would be able to without it. Safety Goggles is for if your team has a particularly bad matchup into Amoonguss and you want to be able to set up Trick Room without being put to sleep.
- The Special Defense EVs allow for Farigiraf to live a Choice Specs Beads of Ruin Single Target Tera Starstorm from Terapagos, the Speed will allows you to outspeed some other Farigirafs and Incineroars, the HP is optimised so that the berry is consumed after Ruination, (don't think this is relevant enough to mention) and the rest is put into Defense and Special Attack.
- Tera Fairy is the most common tera Tera on Farigiraf. This allows it to resist the Dark and Bug moves it'd otherwise be weak too, whilst also resisting Fighting and gaining an immunity to Dragon, it also is able to deal with the Poison weakness thanks to Psychic STAB (no relevant poisons except Amoong and Tera'd lando so not worth adding.). Water is used alongside Foul Play for a good matchup into Calyrex-I, and Tera Fire is used on Koraidon Sun Teams sun teams for the same defensive benefits as tera water Tera Water whilst the sun removes one of Fire's Fires weaknesses in Water. (mention Flutter and Hearthflame as reasons for tera fire, resisting fairy, grass, and fire is pretty important)

Paragraph 2 (same as paragraph 1, remove the dashes and make this 1 paragraph)
-
Farigiraf really doesn't like any restricted legendaries that can 1HKO OHKO it, such as Kyogre or Tera Fire Koraidon. It also struggles against fast taunt Taunt users, such as Speed booster Booster Energy Flutter Mane, as well as bulky dark Dark types like Incineroar.
- Pokémon that are inherently weak to priority highly benefit from Farigiraf, such as Kyogre now being immune to Grassy Glide and Calyrex-I now being immune to Fake Out. Farigiraf itself benefits from partners that can help it set Trick Room, such as bulky Fake Out users like Incineroar and Rillaboom, as well as redirections redirectors like Amoonguss and Ogerpon (mention a specific form or just say "the Ogerpon Formes.). Miraidon and Farigiraf also great partners for each other, as Farigiraf stops Miraidon from being interrupted by Fake Out and Miraidon can activate the Electric Seed making Farigiraf even bulkier, and Farigiraf can even Tera Ground so Miraidon can freely click Discharge next to it. (mention E-seed and Tera Ground w/ the set.)

[SET CREDITS]
Written by:
Quality checked by:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/user3.102/
Grammar checked by:
This is now an official QC, I'd like to do a recheck when you're done. Ping me here or on discord once implemented. If you have any questions, DM me on discord or ping me in the analysis channel on discord.

Mark QC 1/2 when done, great work overall.
same colors as before.
[SET]
Farigiraf @ Sitrus Berry / Safety Goggles / Electric Seed
Tera Type: Fairy / Water / Ground
Calm Nature
- Psychic / Tera Blast / Shadow Ball
- Trick Room
- Helping Hand / Protect

[SET COMMENTS]
Farigirafs main role is as a bulky disruption piece as well as a Trick Room setter since its access to priority blocking is incredibly valuable in a format full of priority moves like Fake Out, Grassy Glide and Aqua Jet. Due to its typing, it has a good matchup into Calyrex-S, as well as Psychic STAB being strong into opponents such as Amoonguss and Urshifu-R. (I don't love how only specific sets are good into amoong and caly-s (goggles and foul play/sb respectively, see if you can change this in some way.) Shadow Ball is used to utilise Farigirafs typing giving it a good matchup into Calyrex-S by giving it the tools to hit it back with a 2HKO. Tera Blast is often seen in this slot too, as both before and after tera it gives Farigiraf a consistent single-target STAB move. Similarly to Shadow Ball, Foul Play is used to give Farigiraf a way to hit Calyrex-I for super effective, with it being able to OHKO if Calyrex-I has some attack boosts, but be wary of the fact that you'll take alot of damage from it. (this sounds weird, I'd change the phrasing to like "but, if it has enough boosts to the point where you would die, you would get OHKO'd in return. Either that or remove it. Also Caly-S is a big one for foul play.) Sitrus Berry is relatively simple, with the extra healing, it allows Farigiraf to disrupt the opponent for longer than it would be able to without it (Sitrus allows it to take some double ups to get up tr, you could mention that). Safety Goggles is for if your team has a particularly bad matchup into Amoonguss and you want to be able to set up Trick Room without being put to sleep. The HP and Special Defense EVs allow for Farigiraf to live a Choice Specs Beads of Ruin Single Target Tera Starstorm from Terapagos, (idk how common this scenario is, keep it in if you want)the Speed allows it to outspeed some other Farigirafs and Incineroars, and the rest is put into Defense and Special Attack. Tera Fairy is the most common Tera on Farigiraf. This allows it to resist the Dark and Bug moves it'd otherwise be weak too, whilst also resisting Fighting and gaining an immunity to Dragon (examples maybe?). Water is usually used alongside Foul Play for a good matchup into Calyrex-I, and Tera Ground is used next to Miraidon to allow it to freely use Discharge.

Farigiraf really doesn't like any restricted legendaries that can OHKO it, such as Kyogre or Tera Fire Koraidon. It also struggles against fast Taunt users, such as Speed booster Flutter Mane, as well as bulky Dark-types like Incineroar. (mention why.) Pokémon that are inherently weak to priority highly benefit from Farigiraf, such as Kyogre now being immune to Grassy Glide and Thunderclap and Calyrex-I now being immune to Fake Out. Farigi raf itself benefits from partners that can help it set Trick Room, such as bulky Fake Out users like Incineroar and Rillaboom, as well as redirectors like Amoonguss and the Ogerpon formes. (mention Bloodmoon or other Trick Room mons) Miraidon and Farigiraf also great partners for each other, as Farigiraf stops Miraidon from being interrupted by Fake Out and Miraidon can activate the Electric Seed making Farigiraf even bulkier, and as previously mentioned, Farigiraf can even Tera Ground so Miraidon can freely click Discharge next to it. (farig being immune to spore is big, mention that)

[SET CREDITS]
Written by:
Quality checked by:
Grammar checked by:

Choruto

Sylveon <3
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Ping me on disc if you got any questions, I'd like to look at this again please but overall yeah its good
[SET]
Add a set name Farigiraf @ Sitrus Berry / Safety Goggles / Electric Seed
Tera Type: Fairy / Water / Ground
Calm Nature
- Psychic / Tera Blast / Shadow Ball I talk about both later
- Trick Room
- Helping Hand / Protect

[SET COMMENTS]
Farigirafs main role is as a bulky disruption piece as well as a Trick Room setter since its access to priority blocking is incredibly valuable in a format full of priority moves like Fake Out, Grassy Glide and Aqua Jet Thunder Clap or however you spell it, more relevant on the teams fig is used in tbh I dont see aqua jet very often. Due to its typing, it has a good matchup into Calyrex-S, as well as Psychic STAB being a strong general STAB, especially into but not limited to Amoonguss and Urshifu-R Maybe its just me but I had to read over this a few times to get what you said, more for gp stuffs but any way you can reword this?. Shadow Ball is used to utilise Farigirafs typing giving it a good matchup into Calyrex-S by giving it the tools to hit it back with a 2HKO This is confusing for me, if you can run foul play why is there ever a reason to use Shadow Ball, esp since Foul Play is generally more useful, can you explain on disc or smh. Tera Blast is often seen in this slot too, as both before and after tera it gives Farigiraf a consistent single-target STAB move. Similarly to Shadow Ball, Foul Play is used to give Farigiraf a way to hit Calyrex-I for super effective, with it being able to OHKO if Calyrex-I has some attack boosts Like this is just better isen't it. Sitrus Berry is relatively simple, with the extra healing, it allows Farigiraf to disrupt the opponent for longer than it would be able to without it, it can also help live some double-ups to help safely get Trick Room up. Safety Goggles is for if your team has a particularly bad matchup into Amoonguss and you want to be able to set up Trick Room without being put to sleep Electric seed?. The HP and Special Defense EVs allow Farigiraf to live a Choice Specs Beads of Ruin Single Target Tera Starstorm from Terapagos When is this realistically ever going to come up, if Chi Yu is already there its just gonna click Heat Wave or D-pulse. Do you have any other calc for this?, the Speed allows it to outspeed some other Farigirafs and Incineroars Two things, one since farig is a trick room mon isen't it better to be slower than these guys, what does fig do to them anyways. Second, generally we dont do speed creep stuffs as incins and figs can just go faster. Is there any other speed you can mention for this?, and the rest is put into Defense and Special Attack 4 evs I dont think thats worth investment. Tera Fairy is the most common Tera on Farigiraf. This allows it to resist the Dark and Bug moves it'd otherwise be weak too like Knock Off and U-Turn, whilst also resisting Fighting and gaining an immunity to Dragon, like Collision Course and Draco Meteor. Okay this is nitpicky, but I think that the order you mention these and highlight is not correct, I dont think anyone is running T-Fairy to resist Knock Off or U-Turn, not even D-pulse cuz ur probably running Follow Me. Are there any big attacks like say Collision Course or Wicked Blow that you can live otherwise with T-Fairy? Water is usually used alongside Foul Play for a good matchup into Calyrex-I I never see T-Water tbf, im pretty sure its like 10% usage in stockhold and indy, and Tera Ground is used next to Miraidon to allow it to freely use Discharge.

Farigiraf really doesn't like any restricted legendaries that can OHKO it, such as Kyogre or Tera Fire Koraidon. It also struggles against fast Taunt users, such as Speed booster Flutter Mane due to it sometimes being able to render Farigiraf useless, as well as bulky Dark-types like Incineroar as Farigiraf can't hit it very hard and Incineroar can force a Tera with Knock Off. Pokémon that are inherently weak to priority highly benefit from Farigiraf, such as Kyogre now being immune to Grassy Glide and Thunderclap, and Calyrex-I now being immune to Fake Out Can you maybe fit in here Fake Out blocking helping Miraidon with Specs and removing a big way to stall out tr, being incin or whatever cycling. Farigiraf itself benefits from partners that can help it set Trick Room, such as bulky Fake Out users like Incineroar and Rillaboom, as well as redirectors like Amoonguss and the Ogerpon formes. Trick Room sweepers themselves also like having Farigiraf as a partner, for example Calyrex-I loves the boost from Helping Hand, and so does Ursaluna-Bloodmoon. I would personally move this up, like HH can boost partners like these, as most pokemon can run HH, I dont think theres anything specific about Fig here with it. Miraidon and Farigiraf also great partners for each other, as Farigiraf stops Miraidon from being interrupted by Fake Out and Miraidon can activate the Electric Seed making Farigiraf even bulkier, and as previously mentioned, Farigiraf can even Tera Ground so Miraidon can freely click Discharge next to it, whilst the Electric Terrain makes Farigiraf immune to Spore.

[SET CREDITS]
Written by:
Quality checked by:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/choruto.646006/
Grammar checked by:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)