Pets

I have two dogs, one miniature sheltie and one maltese poodle.

The sheltie is retarded and urinates and defecates everywhere, I kind of hope it dies soon!! It's 15 years old and has a terrible case of gingivitis and diabeetus so i dont think it enjoys life much anyways.

I also aspire to get a chinchilla soon, for real. I dream about it every night it is my one true aspiration. But nobody sells chinchillas around here since you need a license.

I have 2 cats and 1 dog.

1 cat called elton is a greedy cat. Always clawing for that food that I can supply. He litterally annoys everyone in the house. I keep saying ignore him and he'll stop but everyone says feed the cat to make him stop.

My Second cat is called....... (Her name is very hard to remember but this is what it sounds like) Amariana. She's lazy and demanding. She does what she wants when she wants. She has the run of the household. If she wants to claw she'll claw. If she wants to luv she'll luv. Did I mention she's aboslutely adorable when she's lying down and I cant help but pet her cause she's so cute.

My dogs name is Max. He's complicated. He's a Spineless...... weaknee'd....... coward yea that's about right. He runs from everything and anything that isn't my mother. For the life of me, I've been trying to get that dog to like me..... and eat his food. No luck. Yes he is a small dog. He's a mutt though I'm not sure what breeds he has specifically. He's got no potty training at all, flea infested,..... and he's still here. Still, I'd luv him if he luved me back. I do like him when he's cuddly to my ma or my niece. One of these days imma get that dog to like me.

I have three adorable cats.
This one is named Mikey. He's really sweet and absolutely adorable. We call him the tiger squirrel ^_^

Here are the other two, William and Edward. William is the white fluffy kitty while Edward is the Siamese. They're best friends, and it's really cute. William can be mean if he doesn't like you though-- he hisses a lot for no good reason; however, he can also be really sweet when he's happy. He's kind of like a lion. Edward is always a sweetheart <3

And here they all are together, just for extra cuteness:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)