Pre-Pokebank team.

Hi there, first of all english isn't my first language then I apologize for all future grammar mistakes.
I don't like forums, then I'm not often here. But I get ideas here sometimes, when something get wrong in my team.
But now I need your help. I'm not too good like teambuilder, but i love Pokemon then i would like a good team. In game and in simulations.
Now cut off words. There's a team to rate!

ER CHANSEY (Azumarill) @ Splash Plate
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 168 HP / 252 Atk / 88 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Belly Drum
- Play Rough
- Waterfall

My little cute fairy: One of my physical sweepers. The combination Belly Drum - Huge Power - Aqua Jet is terrifying. But you need to predict the foe's move, preferably while switching out. The Speed evs are for outspeed Aegislash and give him the possibly to waterfall enemies that are not so fast. Splash Plate is to give him the possibly to sweep teams a little better, instead of Life Orb, that with Belly Drum is a expense of HP yet. Play Rough is for STAB and kick the Dragons, then make him a little more versatile.
The name is for his sound, that remembers me the verse of Chansey in the anime. lol

AFFETTABANANE (Scizor) @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Pursuit
- Swords Dance
- Aerial Ace

One of my favourite mons from gen 2. He's a good physical attacker, and when he dance he can sweep the world, but depend by the opponent.
STABbed Bullet Punch with Technician is a must have. Swords Dance for boosts his attack. Pursuit for kick off ghosts and sometimes traps, and Aerial Ace because now Flying Gem is unreleased. With pokebank I'll change it with Acrobatics, naturally. Life orb is for make more damage possibly.

AFFETTAPISELLI (Gliscor) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 240 HP / 40 Def / 228 Spd
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Roost
- Ice Fang

I love him. Mixed physical attacker and physical wall. Sometimes he can decide all the battle. But why Stone Edge? I hate Talonflame, and he can bulky him as well, then OHKO Talon with Stone Edge. Nobody expect that I run Gliscor with Stone Edge. But here I'm so confusing. Replace with Toxic? Maybe yes, maybe not.
Earthquake for STAB and for necessity of a earth move in my team. Roost for bulky most possible, then Ice Fang for versatility and, in case that Azumarill is fainted, damage dragons.
Naturally with Poison Heal and Toxic Orb he can heals as well, then try to stall.

SPADADECOCA (Aegislash) @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spd
Adamant Nature
- King's Shield
- Rock Slide
- Shadow Sneak
- Swords Dance

One of my favourite 6 gen's mons. He can stall, sweep, make the physical or special wall. He is one of the most versatile mons, naturally depending by moveset.
King's Shield is broken. When hit by a contact move he protect, and lower the foe's atk by 2 stages.
Shadow Sneak is so good. Priority makes his low speed useless, then with STAB allows him to do more damage. But without at least a round of Swords Dance he can't OHKO almost nothing. Rock Slide is for flying and fire types. Nobody expect it, like Stone Edge on Gliscor. But maybe is better hold only one of these.

ER PIPPAROLO (Hydreigon) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- U-turn
- Flamethrower
- Dark Pulse

This is my Special sweeper, scarfed. With his moveset can sometimes lead and OHKO/2HKO most of the usually leads.
With Choice Scarf can outspeed and make several damage to dragons and most of common pokes. All of his moveset is based to the types that i need. STABbed Dark Pulse can OHKO Gengar and sometimes Aegislash, Dragon Pulse for dragons and more STAB, Flamethrower basically because i needed a fire type, and U-Turn for switching back with mons like Malamar or with the Bug weakness. The only thing that i don't like to him that's because U-Turn is a Physical move, and my all set is build on Special Attack.

And for last...

ER CUCCHIAIO (Alakazam) @ Alakazite
Ability: Magic Guard ---> Trace
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
- Focus Blast
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball

This is a beast.
His moveset allows him to cause several problems on the opponent's team. His versality and his terrifying speed can OHKO usually at least 1-2 mons if I switch in rightly. I love Mega Kazam but his low HP and DEF makes him so weak to priority moves. Scizor's Bullet Punch can usually OHKO him with no probs. Then cause problems because i haven't got a fighting and a grass move besides the unlucky Focus Blast and Energy Ball.
It's a Glass Cannon. STABbed Psyshock is for Special Walls like Rotom-W and Goodra. Focus Blast and Energy Ball for versatility, and Shadow Ball for OHKO Gengar-Mega with no probs.

Now rate my team with any critique. I deserve it lol. I'm around 1700-1800 on OU. Sometimes i win 5-6 battles in a row, and sometimes lost the same, in a row. :v4:

What's the problem for you?
Maybe me?
I don't know what's the problem here. What you would like replacing?
Really thank you.

Regards.

EDIT:
I forgot to say that I love, when I'm with Aegislash, and I predict EQ, switch out on Hydreigon or Gliscor. They guarantee that Aegislash can't knock out easily with EQ, that's often easy to predict.

Instead with Mega Kazam's ability I can switch in when I know that the next foe's move is, for example, a fire type, and the pokemon opponent have got something like Flash flare.

^Sorry for bad explaining for that last part. I hope that It's enough for understand what I'm saying lol

Last edited:
Just a few things at a glance.

Since your hydreigon is choices anyways, I don't see why not you'd use Draco meteor. Also, you already have rock coverage, so I'd recommend using the standard sd set for Aegislash, or switching it to a mixed sweeper.

Yeah, Draco Meteor is really good. In Pokemon Showdown like a week ago It was banned. So now I can replace Dragon Pulse for that.
I didn't know that now It isn't banned.

With which mixed sweeper you'd like switching Aegislash? :)
Thanks man.

Yeah, Draco Meteor is really good. In Pokemon Showdown like a week ago It was banned. So now I can replace Dragon Pulse for that.
I didn't know that now It isn't banned.

With which mixed sweeper you'd like switching Aegislash? :)
Thanks man.
I meant switching Aegislash to the mixed set. It has a bit of a surprise factor, but no kings shield.

I've seen a couple work that are like this:

Aegislash @ Life Orb
Quiet/Brave
Stance Change
252 atk 252 sp.atk 4 sdef
- Shadow Sneak
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Ball
- Flash Cannon/Hp Ice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)