[Program] !v1.1 LIVE! Forum Assist; Tool for assisting clear and concise listing of Pokemon.

What should be worked on next?

• Option for use of previous gen sprites.

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • More formatting options.

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Small housekeeping changes such as only allowing "Mega" to be checked for Pokemon with a mega form.

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other: (Please state below).

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use the icons from serebii. The link to the Eevee is this: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/133.png If you just change the national dex number it'll become that Pokemon. Is that what you meant for the source? I also found some alternate form icons for Vivillon that look like this:

I also seen that you said you need the KeySAV data to be able to implement that into the program. What exactly do you need for that?
The keysav thing is sorted for now =).

Adding onto EV, Here are all minisprites, normal and shiny. Also I'd like to help so let me know. I know some C# so yeah.
Thanks for the resources guys.

The keysav thing is sorted for now =).

Thanks for the resources guys.
Looking forward to that! In the meantime I'll keep playing around with what there is now and attempt to update my dead shop lol Thanks for all that you've done already! :)

My two cents on what you should do

I agree with buckert and EV, what I would like to add is that you should probably make options for hidden power type tags.We also need to consider that we may have a single Pokemon in various balls, can we have a function for that too?

Last edited:
I have been playing around with custom formats for a while now, and I can say it is NOT complicated at all. This program is awesome and saves a lot of people a lot of time. I was so happy when I found this.

Also, having the possibility to enter EV's, EM's, lvl and held item would be nice, although it is easy to work your way around the absense of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)