Marshadow @ Focus Sash
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch
- Shadow Sneak
- Spectral Thief

In AG, lots of people use Mega Rayquaza and lots of powerful dragon types. Marshadow's ice punch will take care of those. Close Combat can get rid of chanseys and blisseys with toxic, and spectral theif along with the sash can get rid of sweepers. Shadow Sneak can finish off Pokemon that were left off with a sash. Marshadow is mostly an attacker and sweeper.

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Toxic
- Wish
- Protect

This is the classic Clefable setup, just to stall and use toxic wish Protect them out, and since its Special attack is already pretty high, moonblast can take out greninja and some fighting types. Clefable is just there to tank for special moves. Greninja gunk shot could take it out, and so could a iron head from a physical pokemon, but it is usually a reliable late-game staller.

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
Ability: Moody
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Swords Dance
- Spore
- Minimize
- Baton Pass

So how this team works is that I start out with smeargle, and the other Pokemon are just there to support. Of course I would run a sash on it, with minimize and spore. Once the other Pokemon is sound asleep, I can just keep boosting my stats to eventually baton pass into marshadow, which I can then sweep their entire team with. If they happen to switch into a grass type, I can switch into Kyogre ice beam.

Metagross-Mega @ Metagrossite
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Bullet Punch
- Hammer Arm

Metagross is a fast support pokemon that will get rid of the opposing fairy types with a good meteor mash, which also gets boosted by tough claws. The only weaknesses would be a fire or dark type, but it can tank for that and hit it with a hammer arm. Metagross is a extremely physical Pokemon already, so putting 252 attack on it seemed like a good idea.

Kyogre @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Origin Pulse
- Water Spout
- Thunder
- Ice Beam

One of the best ideas that I have had was Kyogre Scarf Water Spout. You could run tail glow instead of swords dance on smeargle to baton pass into Kyogre, to get that max special attack and then water spout their entire team. Water Spout is already boosted even more by the rain, and the other attacks are there in case you need to switch out sometime.

Giratina-Origin @ Griseous Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Calm Mind
- Dark Pulse
- Shadow Ball

Giratina is our main dragon type and ghost type killer, along with the additional tank damage and maximum special attack. Calm Mind would make it even more of a tank than it already is, to set it up for a sweep late game. Sometime in the middle, if you need to quickly deal some damage or KO a Pokemon, a Draco Meteor boosted by the Griseous orb would be a good option.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)