• Pretty Good

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • I've Seen Better

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Smogon I'm not sure if you're aware, but in case you aren't let me remind you that music is amazing, kickass, eclectic, chocolate, at times haunting, but usually nothing short of amazing. Even music that sucks is cool because you get a feel for what the composer was thinking at the time. Some may disagree with me but I believe this.
I have a deep deep love for music, and one of my (possibly lame) hobbies is organizing my iTunes Library into various playlists. These playlists usually adhere to a theme, such as songs that revolve around piano, songs that are strong in bass, songs about love, songs about water....the list goes on.

Anyway. One of my fairly new playlists is my Eastern خط الكوفي Playlist. All the songs are rooted in Indian and Arabic music.
Without further ado my playlist! Please rate on accuracy to the theme!! Also if you make playlists of your own please discuss them!! If you hate music you will not find this thread interesting.

1. Paint It Black - The Rolling Stones
2. Savior Self - Jedi Mind Tricks
3. Norwegian Wood - The Beatles
4. Fiesta De Guerra - Bleach OST
5. Bonita Applebum - A Tribe Called Quest
6. Come Out and Play - The Offspring
7. Funplex - The B-52's
8. Within You Without You - The Beatles
9. Huong Vietnam - Idk the artist! But this song is soo chill.
10. Black Magic Woman - Santana
11. Kashmir - Led Zeppelin
12. Hong Kong - Gorillaz
13. Serenity In Muder - Jedi Mind Tricks
14. Bananas - Andre Nickatina
15. Dump The Clip - Army of the Pharaohs
16. Under My Thumb - The Rolling Stones
17. Austin Powers OST
18. Good Fun - Living Legends
19. Black Mountain Side - Led Zeppelin
20. Soul Sacrifice - Sanatana

So !! Any songs seem out of place?
You could say I have no life lol. My life is to music.
Please recommend some other good songs that have a "Middle Eastern" style sound! I have a lot more in the playlist but I shortened it to 20.

That's a pretty good list you got there. You should check out Wherever I May Roam by Metallica since you're looking for songs with Middle Eastern style sound.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)