ORAS Ubers RMT

Introduction
I tried to build a team around Kyurem-W and Xerneas.

Kyurem-White @ Life Orb
Ability: Turboblaze
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Dragon Pulse
- Ice Beam
- Iron Head
- Roost
Kyurem-White is my teams main Pokemon built around this Pokemon and to make sure it comes out unchecked. Yes, this does mean that sometimes it doesn't get to come out and play. This is my Special Sweeper built to you know, sweep, but I know this Pokemon can not deal with Pokemon like full HP Arceus and Blissey. I also know that since it's a Life Orb attacker, it can easy be worn by status conditions such as burn or poison. this why Xerneas has Aromatherapy. Roost is so that Kyurem doesn't get so worn down.

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 184 HP / 28 Def / 252 SpA / 44 Spe
Timid Nature
- Geomancy
- Aromatherapy
- Thunder
- Moonblast
Xerneas is basically my cleric. They are also my call to Primal-Kyogre with the move Thunder. This Pokemon makes sure that Kyurem-W and my whole team healthy and free of status conditions. Xerneas deals with Dark, Dragon, and Fighting types. They can also act as a good sweeper at times.

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 172 HP / 124 Atk / 212 Def
- Precipice Blades
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Roar
Groudon-P is my starter and Stealth Rock setter. This helps me deal with steel types that are the most threatening to my team with them being resistant to Dragon and super effective against Fairy. Groudon is my wall you could say. I tried to make it so that it could take a Precipice Blade from another Groudon and kill it with its own Precipice Blade.

Arceus-Rock @ Stone Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 188 HP / 72 SpA / 248 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Judgment
Arceus is only on my team to check Ho-oh and other flying type Pokemon.

Giratina-Origin @ Griseous Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 Atk / 248 Def / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Defog
- Shadow Sneak
- Dragon Tail
- Shadow Force
Giratina is my main Defogger. Giratina makes sure there are no entry hazards that could put a devastating impact on my Pokemon. This Pokemon also helps me with threats such as Mega-Gengar.

Gengar-Mega @ Gengarite
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 HP / 80 SpD / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hex
- Protect
- Sludge Bomb
- Will-O-Wisp
Gengar-M is here to deal with the second most threatening type towards my team, Fairy Types. It is also here to break the walls that Kyurem-W can't.

Threats I've noticed:

I just simply have nothing against this. The the only thing I have is Groudon-P with Precipice Blade.

I know I have Giratina, but Mega kangaskhan with shadow claw kills due to Parental Bond.

Conclusion
This is the first Ubers team I have made. Any criticism would be greatly appreciated

Copy-Paste Team
Code:
[/CENTER]
Kyurem-White @ Life Orb 
Modest Nature 
- Draco Meteor 
- Ice Beam 
- Iron Head 
- Roost 

Xerneas @ Power Herb 
EVs: 184 HP / 28 Def / 252 SpA / 44 Spe 
Timid Nature 
- Geomancy 
- Aromatherapy 
- Thunder 
- Moonblast 

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb 
Ability: Desolate Land 
EVs: 172 HP / 124 Atk / 212 Def 
- Precipice Blades 
- Stealth Rock 
- Lava Plume 
- Roar 

Arceus-Rock @ Stone Plate 
Ability: Multitype 
EVs: 188 HP / 72 SpA / 248 Spe 
Timid Nature 
- Defog 
- Will-O-Wisp 
- Recover 
- Judgment 

Giratina-Origin @ Griseous Orb 
Ability: Levitate 
EVs: 248 Atk / 248 Def / 12 Spe 
Adamant Nature 
- Defog 
- Shadow Sneak 
- Dragon Tail 
- Shadow Force 

Gengar-Mega @ Gengarite 
Ability: Shadow Tag 
EVs: 252 HP / 80 SpD / 176 Spe 
Timid Nature 
- Hex 
- Protect 
- Sludge Bomb 
- Will-O-Wisp
EDIT:
Added Copy-Paste Team, Added Gengar Description.

Last edited:
What nature are you running on your PDon? It's not in the importable, nor is it mentioned in the description. I'm just going to assume it's either Sassy or Careful, mostly just because they're the natures most commonly run on the typical defensive PDon.

Sylveon.

Penny saved is still a fucking penny
Hey man, nice team though I think you'll have to enlarge your descriptions to 3 lines or more otherwise mods might lock it.
Anyways coming to the team I am personally a big fan of kyurem-white and though it isn't that good in this meta but still strong ice STAB is very difficult to switch into.

But the thing is that set is kind of sub-optimal kyurem's best set will always be specs one, which allows it 2 shot ho-oh, 1 shot lugia and even has a high chance to 1 shot pdon with draco meteor. Also, though draco isn't that spammable but still damage output is still appreciable. Also every kyurem set should have fusion flare which is a really strong fire coverage allowing it to deal with bronzongs and stuff. Last slot could be used for sleep talk to surprise darkrai, focus blast to 1 shot a unsuspecting ekiller or even flash cannon for just a filler move.

Also darkrai is a big threat, it outspeeds every mon except gengar pre-evo and dark voids them or hurts them bad and you don't even have focus blast on gengar to avenge one. So Scarf Xern >> Geo Xern to get a strong revenge killer, also if you have sleep talk on kyurem you can run something like aromatherapy + filler moves so that you retain your healer. Also rock slide is a viable option to lure ho-oh. If you run sleep talk on xerneas then only moonblast + sleep talk should suffice.

Groudon is pretty good just you might want to run a bit more special bulk to check xern better and also maybe thunder-wave over roar to punish lati switch-ins and spread status for your gengar.

On arceus run a bit more bulk as it takes on plenty of attackers like mega salamence and ho-oh etc for your team. Also defog on 2 mons is completely unnecessary so you should only be keeping it on arceus.

We should replace giratina with defensive yveltal which checks pretty much the whole physical meta except zekrom and retaliates with strong foul play.
It even improves your match-up against ekileer and mega kang massively and someone like mewtwo falls to sucker punch. It also baits in xerneas to trap it with gengar

And finally gengar is just fine.

Kyurem-White @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Draco Meteor
- Fusion Flare
- Focus Blast/Sleep Talk

Xerneas @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 32 Def / 252 SpA / 224 Spe
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Sleep Talk/Aromatherapy
- Thunder

Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Precipice Blades
- Lava Plume
- Roar/Thunder Wave

Yveltal @ Leftovers/Charti Berry
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Foul Play
- Roost
- Toxic
- Taunt/Sucker Punch

I didn't want to change too much so I just altered a few sets here and there.
Anyways best of luck :o)

Hi there~ the team looks fairly solid but I'd like to suggest you a couple of things that will help you to improve it.
The combination of Giratina + Rockceus is really interesting since it offers flying and ground coverage and this core also gives Kyurem-W the necessary support to do its work. Going on with the rest of the team, I have noticed that some of your EVs are not optimal and that you have threats more troublesome than Groudon-Primal and Mega Kangaskhan, such as Xerneas and Darkrai.

Starting with
, your spreads aren't right, and since it's your main answer to Xerneas, it has to have some Special Defense investment, so I'd like to suggest this EV change EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD Sassy Nature
so Moonblast does reduced damage and you can even survive two Moonblasts from Xerneas after Geomancy.
The second one is
, as I've mentioned the team is weak to Darkrai and the current moveset doesn't help you, you should consider Scarf Xerneas so you will have a solid answer for fast mons such as Darkrai, Deoxys-A and Mewtwo in range of moonblast.
The next one is
, personally, I don't really like Arceus-Rock as a defogger, especially since you also have Giratina-O, which is a very solid defogger, in the team. Therefore I suggest replacing Defog with Calm Mind and Will-O-Wisp with Refresh to let you absorb status such as burns from Ho-Oh. This moveset is really effective on Balance Teams as it offers some offensive pressure and it will also help you against flying-types, dealing respectable damage after one CM.
While
has the correct EVs, its moves are not good enough and it fails against some threats such as Primal-Groudon and Arceus-Normal. You should replace Shadow Force with Earthquake, as it gives deals more damage to Primal-Groudon, and can also help against Klefki. You should also consider Will-O-Wisp over Dragon Tail to put more pressure on Mega Kangaskhan and Ekiller.
Let’s talk about
as stated before Primal-Groudon is a big threat for this team and Giratina-O is not enough for it. Additionally, your Gengar set makes you even weaker against Primal-Groudon. So, I think the best mega for your team is
; the set I recommend is the bulky one. This will help your team deal with Primal-Groudon better. Also you will have more offensive pressure as you can set up in front of other Pokemon that can be troublesome, such as Mega Gengar and Kangaskhan.
Xerneas @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 32 Def / 252 SpA / 224 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Sleep Talk

Salamence @ Salamencite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 136 Def / 124 Spe
Impish Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Roost
- Return
- Refresh/Facade

tl;dr
  • Fix PDon EVs to
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD Sassy Nature
  • Consider Scarf on Xerneas as your Darkrai check.
  • Use Calm Mind on Rockceus instead of Defog and Refresh over Will-O-Wisp.
  • Remove Shadow Force and DTail on Giratina-O and use Earthquake and Will-O-Wisp instead.
  • Change Mega Gengar and consider bulky Mega Salamence as a second answer for opposing PDon which is a threat.
Hope I helped, good luck with your team!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)