Showdown What If Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
[PSWI] Alakazam @ Leftovers
Naetur: Modest and Timid (cuz realay thes are the same thing)
EVs: 252 Sp.Atk, 252 Speed, 252 HP, 252 Sp.Def (cuz he is smrt)
Inner Fokus
Moves:
-Psykick
-Blast Burn
-Recover
-Areoblast
-Shadow Rush
-Hyper Beam

I no that Pokemon are supposed to have only 4 moves, but alakzam is smrt so he shuld have more since his brain is good. I figure his will help him kill everything

Can you read.. It has to make sense this completely sounds stupid.

jrp

Banned deucer.
[PSWI] Alakazam @ Leftovers
Naetur: Modest and Timid (cuz realay thes are the same thing)
EVs: 252 Sp.Atk, 252 Speed, 252 HP, 252 Sp.Def (cuz he is smrt)
Inner Fokus
Moves:
-Psykick
-Blast Burn
-Recover
-Areoblast
-Shadow Rush
-Hyper Beam

I no that Pokemon are supposed to have only 4 moves, but alakzam is smrt so he shuld have more since his brain is good. I figure his will help him kill everything
lol

The reason there are posts like that is because this thread has literally no purpose. "Other Metagames" is supposed to represent a metagame that can actually be played and has a set of determined rules.

This is just Hackmons but with subjective limitations that are up to interpretation and cannot be enforced objectively, much less be played as an actual metagame.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hiya, DdogTheKing2. This thread really wasn't well thought out at all, and jonathanrp more or less described why this is a bad idea. If you're looking to do this sort of thing, you should try out Hackmons! You can message me if you have any questions. I'm going to close this thread now.

Also, it is best if you ask a moderator of this forum if you can post about a metagame. We usually give some good feedback that will help the development of your ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)