RBY Stadium OU Global Championship 2021: Round 1 Stage 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost to the first bracket to cherryb0ng but in the second bracket I am facing stepc, he says he forefeits and I should take the win so I wanna know if that counts... I'll play a sub if he's not available.

Steorra

nya smells
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Discord Leader
Aurodian I already contacted him lmao please remove the coinflip

Proof

EDIT: Btw I already say that I contacted him Proof
Apologies and thank you for bringing this to my attention, I somehow missed this, you shall move into the 2-0 pool, while Pkcoach will move into the 0-2 pool.

I was contacted on discord but after many attempts to find some time in my busy schedule I decided to give my opponent the win since it was already so late for a substitute
In light of this, Louna will move to the 1-1 pool, while Quaze will move to the 0-2 pool.

Act vs pkcoach
Activity win was already given.

I lost to the first bracket to cherryb0ng but in the second bracket I am facing stepc, he says he forefeits and I should take the win so I wanna know if that counts... I'll play a sub if he's not available.
Given that you only attempted scheduling after the deadline, the result will still stay reflective of the coinflip, meaning you remain in 1-1 pool and StepC remains in the 0-2 pool.

Players currently with no opponent: zugubu royale , LpZ , Dead_Cereal , Louna

New pairings(Proof of pairings):
Louna vs Dead_Cereal
LpZ vs zugubu royale

Same deadline will apply for these, if you need an extension let me know and please get in contact as soon as possible.

Reminder that if you wish to claim activity vs your opponent, you are required to post in this thread along with proof to ensure everything is accurate.

Last edited:

Steorra

nya smells
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Discord Leader
The deadline for round 1 phase 2 has arrived.

nightcore vs GelatinOSO - neither player has shown activity in contacting the other, thus this will be coin flipped.
1614572611640.png

Louna vs Dead Cereal - Dead Cereal contacted Louna but no response was given from Louna, hence Dead Cereal will be granted the activity win.

LpZ vs zugubu royale - a time was originally scheduled for saturday at 3pm GMT-5, but nothing became of it. Both players showed equal amount of activity and their pairing was posted a tad late due to an error. Hence this pairing will be extended until the extension deadline.

Round 2 coming soon, usage stats will also be coming out soon once all extensions are played out.

Extension deadline is Wednesday, 3rd of March at 11:59 p.m. GMT-4

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)