SV Subzero Used Teal Mask Tournament - Round 3 [Loser's Bracket]

1699930427880.png

Illus. NC Empire from the TCG set Battle Styles

It's now round 3 of the SV SU Teal Mask Tournament! As the tournament is double elimination, this round will be played by those who lost in round 1 or round 2. Elimination from this round means elimination from the tournament.

As announced in the previous round, the bans of Damp Rock and Heat Rock by the SV PU tier will take effect this round. As the challenge code is in the ZU format, you don't need to worry about that when you use the challenge code to validate your team! Like before, the usage stats which determine the tierlist can be found here! None of the Pokemon which dropped from PU to ZU in the November tier shift are available for use in SU. Additionally, Slaking is banned from SV SU. Reach out to me or join the SU discord if you are interested in additional resources. The challenge code contains a list of unavailable Pokemon.

Specific Rules:
  • This is a standard SV SU (Generation 9) tournament - here is a list of relevant/legal Pokemon in the tier.
  • Matches are to be played on PS!
  • All rounds will be a best of three, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Replays will be required for ALL rounds!
  • The tournament will have rounds lasting 1 week each

Standard Rules and Clauses:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same Pokedex number on their team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned.
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.

/challenge gen9zu @@@ -Ampharos, -Ariados, -Banette, -Beartic, -Cacturne, -Calyrex, -Camerupt, -Carkol, -Chimecho, -Clefairy, -Dachsbun, -Dartrix, -Dedenne, -Ditto, -Dugtrio, -Dunsparce, -Dusclops, -Dusknoir, -Eelektrik, -Eiscue, -Falinks, -Flapple, -Fraxure, -Frogadier, -Furret, -Gabite, -Girafarig, -Glaceon, -Glimmet, -Gogoat, -Golduck, -Gothitelle, -Greedent, -Grumpig, -Hakamo-o, -Illumise, -Indeedee-F, -Jumpluff, -Krokorok, -Leafeon, -Lumineon, -Luxray, -Lycanroc-Midnight, -Magcargo, -Mightyena, -Misdreavus, -Monferno, -Mukrow, -Noctowl, -Oranguru, -Pawniard, -Persian, -Phione, -Pikachu, -Quaxwell, -Raboot, -Rabsca, -Rotom-Fan, -Sandshrew, -Sawsbuck, -Scovillain, -Seviper, -Slaking, -Sligoo-Hisui, -Spidops, -Squawkabilly, -Stonjourner, -Swalot, -Tinkatink, -Toedscool, -Vespiquen, -Vigoroth, -Vullaby, -Wigglytuff, -Wugtrio, -Wyrdeer

Use the challenge code when playing your game as to minimize bringing an illegal Pokemon. Bringing an illegal Pokemon can lead to an automatic game loss.

Proof of bracket

MCJD931  vs  pgc_terror
BluePuzzlePiece  vs  55Miniben
RextheNoname
 vs  ZeStinky
HarmonyHatterene37  vs  pogforlive
ViZar  vs  acluh1
SimplyJinxed  vs  loser of waterfals vs Mr.Bossaru
Zpice
 vs  Gerrychu29
JonAmon 25  vs  Bergenser
Kin+ak (✧∇✧)  vs  AstilCodex
ElecP101
 vs  Medeia
Galactikitty  vs  Kingler
5Dots
 vs  Bye 1

You have until 6:59PM GMT-8 November 20th to get your matches done and posted! Schedule early and schedule publicly. Replays are mandatory.

Last edited:

JonAmon 25

Letting the days go by, water flowing underground
is a Pre-Contributor
Uhhh my opponent called act on me last round lol please replace me with them

i guess we are playiong tomorrow but my opp didn't really give me a time this weekend. so i'm not sure if the game is happening i have work tomorrow but can play evening

I'd contacted but I feel they never gave me a solid time to work with for the match. Conversation is on their wall. Idk what it means or where to go from there :shrug:

Requested extension earlier, forgot to announce it here. Will be playing sometime during this week, just an issue regarding time-zones and appropriate fixture dates. Apologies for the extra wait

Requested extension earlier, forgot to announce it here. Will be playing sometime during this week, just an issue regarding time-zones and appropriate fixture dates. Apologies for the extra wait
I granted this on Discord but didn't know if you got around to scheduling it, that's my bad. The coinflip for your matchup will be invalidated and you will have an extension of 3 days from the previous deadline. Please gets your matches done asap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)