Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 28 HP / 248 Def / 232 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Destiny Bond
- Encore
- Counter
- Mirror Coat

Before I get into this, I just want to mention that this team was built from start to finish with Nedor and FookMi? . This made for a fun build + thanks for the help guys ^.^

First, in your original core we changed Substitute to HP Fire, Leftovers to Expert Belt, and Psyshock to Psychic on Jirachi. TBH, Jirachi isn't the best CM user; it doesn't have enough power, it doesn't have the best speed, Psychic + Steel isn't the best coverage, and a CM set doesn't really take advantage of Serene Grace. It isn't bad by any means, but there are just some issues with it. To fix those issues, we decided that running HP Fire for coverage and Expert Belt for more power would be nice. After this, we decided on Mega Gyarados to help Rachi and Keld with fat Psychics (slows, latis, reun, etc.) mainly. Fairly standard set here... Waterfall + Crunch are STABS, EQ for coverage, and DDance to boost. With three boosting Pokemon on the team, we decided that Wobbuffet was a must. Wobbu allows these three to set up their CMs/DDance via Encore, and it's able to get rid of some threats to the team. Thundurus was added to alleviate Birdspam, to provide a non-suicide lead taunter to help stop hazard stack (mainly), and to provide Thunder Wave support. As I said before, Jirachi isn't the fastest, but it isn't the slowest. Nonetheless, Thundy spreading para makes shit a lot easier for Rachi and the team in general. Finally, Azelf is just the standard suicide lead here; it provides SR, Fire Blast for Ferro, Taunt for opposing leads, and Explosion for momentum.

This team struggles with speedy Electrics that carry Volt Switch (Mega Manectric, Raikou, Volt Switch Thundurus). Keld behind a sub, and Gyara after boosting can help, but that can be said about most threats... Wobbuffet is (oddly) able to pressure teams that carry these Pokemon; by Volt Switching out against Wobbu, your opponent is gonna have to bring in something to take the Mirror coat, and they risk knocking Wob down to Custap range. Ferro is a bit annoying, but you do have HP Fire Rachi and Fire Blast Azelf.
Rotom-W can also be fairly annoying (main reason AM suggested changing Psyshock to Psychic on Rachi, thanks for the help ^.^). We built this team like a week and a half ago, so sorry that I'm kinda foggy on the threats :/ been busy lately.

Hope you enjoy this team! It was a very fun and interesting build for sure. If you have any questions about the team/need help with it, feel free to PM me on here or on PS!.
About the Wobbuffett spread, why 28 hp? The only point of that is getting a Leftovers number, and since you are running custap berry, you could just use 4/252/252, or 32 hp to get reduced indirect damage

Sebberball

formerly BoXeD
sorry for askin guys, but when is this reopening?

since im starting to think you guys got robbed... get it? since your a store... haha...

I'm comin' for that headpiece, protect it!

quagback2qc

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Moonlight
- Heal Bell

Tornadus-Therian (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 156 HP / 100 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 248 HP / 76 SpD / 184 Spe
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost

Tyrantrum @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Head Smash
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Superpower

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 212 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
- Volt Switch

Azumarill @ Assault Vest
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off

Here with your request quag. I made a few variations to all of the posted movesets because balance will be a viable style now that Landorus is going to be banned. I decided to change Charizard's set to a defensive one to help Rotom-W check a few mon's, its main responsibilities are Bisharp, Excadrill, Scizor, Electric-types, and a few other things. Defensive Charizard X is probably the most important part of the team because it's a great check to steel mon's that could straight up beat this team. 184 Spe EVs are so it can outspeed Excadrill, if you don't want to hit that benchmark than be sure it has enough speed to outpace Bisharp and dump the remaining EVs into spdef. I gave Tyrantrum a Choice Scarf so it can pick off weakened mon's with its powerful attacks. I also needed some speed next to Tornadus-Therian so the speed > power in this case. Clefable + Tornadus-T + Charizard X are able to cover a lot of the metagame and Azumarill picks up on a few special attackers that the core can't handle, like Keldeo. The defensive core won't have to worry about status because Clefable has Heal Bell. Clefable has Unaware because I feel the team may leave room for a few problematic mon's to setup. If you want to make the team more offensive you could easily change a few sets (Charizard, LO Torn, Sitrus Berry Azumarill). The team is pretty decent overall and can handle most things adequately, have fun.

IF my core cannot be sorted out or whatever i can just ask for another ? Since AM daid that there are some cores that wont be sorted out just wanted to make ur job easier

IF my core cannot be sorted out or whatever i can just ask for another ? Since AM daid that there are some cores that wont be sorted out just wanted to make ur job easier
Same... If I can't it's not a problem, I'll wait untill the store will be opened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)