tennis's art thread

With Shadow, I had a reference that I was just trying to copy. (I found official art and cropped down to his head) That was more of a testing an inking style. What you're saying is that my art is sometimes disproportioned, correct? That is definitely sometimes true, my sister nags on me about that ALL the time. I suppose I should just use my posing manaquin more, but that only works for humanoids.

love kirby! looks like he's really in a bed of grass. so cute! you have different styles, and i really admire how experimental you are. i like the polar bear sketch, too -- maybe you could make one for tasmanian devils :)

love kirby! looks like he's really in a bed of grass. so cute! you have different styles, and i really admire how experimental you are. i like the polar bear sketch, too -- maybe you could make one for tasmanian devils :)
Thanks. As for kirby, I just used the grass brush in elements. I might be able to do a tasmanian devil drawing, but I can't really guarantee what it'd look like. What would the drawing be composed of, with the tasmanian devil? There's not really much I know about them to be honest lol. Also, I'm working on a digital painting of myself. Hopefully I'll soon be able to break my way into some degree of realism. There's a lot of work left on my current attempt, but i'll see what I can do with it. :)

I have a question for you guys: Would you like me to purge this thread of the old art that is so low in quality?(ie: gannondorf and typhlosion) Most of this thread was me just starting out. Personally, I think that what I'm doing now has a lot more quality.

THIS NEEDS TO BE POSTED MORE
IT IS AWESOME

also i really like the grainy paint texture on some of your drawings, like the one typhlosion and the background in the picture of kirby and that pelican. really interesting stuff man
Lol thanks. I thought this thread had died for good. Anywho, yeah I need to update sometime soon. I've been working on realism more, so you guys probably wouldn't recognize my new stuff. Currently doing a portrait of my dead grandfather for my dad. (it's a secret b'day present) I have another older drawing that I might be able to scan though. I'd love to post them when I've got them digitalized. :D

Working into realism digitally now. :D

Mountain sheep for a friend. :)

Elephant seal for randomness lol.

I can link the references if anyone wants them. They're both from free stock photos I found online.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)