The Great Library Trade Thread | Temporarily trading for Vivillons only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
No problem at all, I can find out the ESV later! No need to worry about it. Thanks a lot.:D
May I ask your time zone, so I can calculate at what time 9pm would be for me?
I'm GMT -5 (It's 3:42 PM as I post this). I can try a few hours earlier tomorrow, most likely around 7-9 PM, if that works with you

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
It should be fine both today and tomorrow, actually!
My Valentines Day plans have shifted a little bit, so I'll actually be out with my girlfriend around 7 tonight. Would it be possible to do the trade sometime around 10-11 PM? If not, I should be free most of the day tomorrow.

My Valentines Day plans have shifted a little bit, so I'll actually be out with my girlfriend around 7 tonight. Would it be possible to do the trade sometime around 10-11 PM? If not, I should be free most of the day tomorrow.
No problem, but I'm afraid it would be a little bit late for me at this time, it would be better tomorrow, then! Is that alright? I should be free most of the day, too.D:

Update: First-Soft-Reset-Ever Edition

Before anything, I did this with the help of Buckert's soft resetting guide and helpful pokemons.
(I also managed to get them over to my AS game thanks to rufusdrumknott. Thank you!)

Soooo... I SRd Rayquaza last night!

Jolly

25 / 31 / 30 / 3-4 / 31 / 31
Nicknameable!

I know, I know, not the best Soft-resetted Rayquaza in Smogon even by far. But well, that was my first attempt in soft-resetting ever, and I still felt so proud of it! I was so excited when I got it, even with a 25 in HP.:D
Also, as I can't really restore save files, I thought I'd regret not keeping this one...

Of course, now I know better how stuff works and I can try to soft reset other legends for even better stats (HP especially, cough cough). Don't get me wrong, I did follow the steps to find out the HP I just decided it couldn't be THAT bad to try catching it anyway when I saw the speed and nature confirmed. Didn't even take that many Lux Balls to catch it :P.

Well, I thought it could be worth it to put it up in the thread. Next up is Deoxys!​

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
No problem, but I'm afraid it would be a little bit late for me at this time, it would be better tomorrow, then! Is that alright? I should be free most of the day, too.D:
Tomorrow will be fine around 9 PM, if you'll be around then? Sorry about the late reply. Today was busier than I initially anticipated.

Xen said:
Sure, sorry for the late reply, I'm here. Let me know when you're around.D:

BSatallite said:
dream Roselia and Feebas
Hi there, I'm very sorry, but I'm currently focusing on soft resetting legends and I ended up keeping the thread open to breed and trade for Vivillons only (trying to complete the collection). But that's only temporary, I'll open it up for breedables in some time - just as I finish soft resetting a few specific ones that I really want. I'll check your thread again as soon as I'm done with these, if that's alright with you! I'm sorry, thank you very much for stopping by, though.D:

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Sure, sorry for the late reply, I'm here. Let me know when you're around.D:

Hi there, I'm very sorry, but I'm currently focusing on soft resetting legends and I ended up keeping the thread open to breed and trade for Vivillons only (trying to complete the collection). But that's only temporary, I'll open it up for breedables in some time - just as I finish soft resetting a few specific ones that I really want. I'll check your thread again as soon as I'm done with these, if that's alright with you! I'm sorry, thank you very much for stopping by, though.D:
Ah, I think I just missed you; never got a notification for this. If you're around now, I can trade real quick before I head to bed. If not, anytime tomorrow will be fine as I'm free all day thanks to blizzards.

Ah, I think I just missed you; never got a notification for this. If you're around now, I can trade real quick before I head to bed. If not, anytime tomorrow will be fine as I'm free all day thanks to blizzards.
I'm here, we could trade now, if you'd like!:D

Updated the Vivillon list! To make it short, I still need people who can breed Tundra, Garden, Elegant, Sun, River, Ocean and Marine patterns in Luxury or Premier ball - in case of Marine pattern, Dive's great, too - (I can provide a female parent with the special poke ball, if you'd like). :)

Last edited:
I am able to do the Tundra pattern for you! Will have to start from scratch, though, because of the ball. In addition to what you listed, do you happen to have any competitive legendaries?

I am able to do the Tundra pattern for you! Will have to start from scratch, though, because of the ball. In addition to what you listed, do you happen to have any competitive legendaries?
That would be great, but I'm afraid not, I'm sorry. Did nothing else interest you?D:

I'll do it for the shiny adamant Growlite?:)
Sure, is it alright if I ask you to trade it as an egg?:D

It would be the same thing I requested before (timid, 31 xx 31 31 31 31), just still inside the egg - would require saving, hatching and if it has these specifics, quitting without saving and trading that egg. Do you need a female parent for the special pokeball?

Updated the Vivillon list! To make it short, I still need people who can breed Tundra, Garden, Elegant, Sun, River, Ocean and Marine patterns in Luxury or Premier ball - in case of Ocean and Marine pattern, Dive's great, too - (I can provide a female parent with the special poke ball, if you'd like). :)
didn't i already give you an ocean in dive? if you need it in egg i have several of those too >_<

Sure, is it alright if I ask you to trade it as an egg?:D

It would be the same thing I requested before (timid, 31 xx 31 31 31 31), just still inside the egg - would require saving, hatching and if it has these specifics, quitting without saving and trading that egg. Do you need a female parent for the special pokeball?
I can try, I guess! A female parent would save me some time, so yes please. =) I'll go online immediately!

flargananddingle said:
ocean pattern
Oops you really did, I derped - it was just supposed to be Luxury or Premier ball! I'm sorry.D:
But you've helped a lot, already! I'd feel bad for taking more... I'd love to make a trade with you for one egg, though, so I can get you something in exchange for all the trouble. You're very kind!:)

arctic said:
Tundra egg
I'm very sorry I took so long - I'm adding you right now! And if the egg turns out to be too much trouble, don't worry, we can trade for an already hatched Scatterbug.:D

I recently obtained two new breedables through my Anorith giveaway from some kind people - speaking of wich, I still have plenty left. If you need a Dream Ball HA Anorith, let me know (they're all females):

Chikorita -

Ancient Power, Body Slam, Leech Seed, Leaf Storm

(Thanks for the Premier Ball parent, MegaSimon!)

Numel

-Quiet
31 31 31 xx 31 00
Heat Wave, Stockpile, Ancient Power, Iron Head

(Thanks for the parent, softboiled!)

Also, my uni classes just started again - I won't be as available as I used to be, I'll have to leave my activities for the weekend! This i still open, but I might take a little while to reply.D:​

New soft-resets
(I had resetted them weeks ago and completely forgot to update the thread!)

Suicune

-Modest
31 10 28 31 28 31

Zekrom

-Lonely
26,27 31 28,29 28 31 31

Both level 50, untouched and nicknameable!​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)