The Halloween Thread

Since im extremely broke I wasnt able to do my first costume choice so I went as a grape again....which is always fun/bad ass and everyone still loved it. :D I went to a sick party last night but was forced to leave around midnight due to pissy parents because I came home super late the night before. Blah. Also couldnt drink because I was driving home early and checkpoints are the bane of all college students.

Dont really know what im gonna be doing tonight...but mom is now out of town and my dad is the most oblivious person ever, so if I find another party im set.

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Since im extremely broke I wasnt able to do my first costume choice so I went as a grape again....which is always fun/bad ass and everyone still loved it. :D I went to a sick party last night but was forced to leave around midnight due to pissy parents because I came home super late the night before. Blah. Also couldnt drink because I was driving home early and checkpoints are the bane of all college students.

Dont really know what im gonna be doing tonight...but mom is now out of town and my dad is the most oblivious person ever, so if I find another party im set.
Jesus you had almost the same night as me

Left at 11:30 because my parents kept on calling me. Embarrassing moment: parents call while I'm trying to chat to this tipsy chick. Got home, proceeded to yell at parents never to call me again when I'm outside with friends.

And I didn't drink too much, enough so I didn't look tipsy, but not enough that I still remembered everything from last night and still managed to be coherent when chatting afterwards.

Ah yes, Halloween, the only time in the year girl dress up like slags willingly.

I have never really done anything for Halloween, but today decided to swap some of the sweets my mum is giving out for joke laxative chocolates. I do hope it works.

Few friends and I went out dressed as a twister board, lame pick up lines ensued, such as "right hand blue" (blue was the color on everyone's crotch). We were all shitfaced and high anyways so we couldn't give a shit about finding our way to a party and just went back to a friends apartment, and proceeded to watch south park and movies while smoking and eventually passed the fuck out.

Jesus you had almost the same night as me

Left at 11:30 because my parents kept on calling me. Embarrassing moment: parents call while I'm trying to chat to this tipsy chick. Got home, proceeded to yell at parents never to call me again when I'm outside with friends.

And I didn't drink too much, enough so I didn't look tipsy, but not enough that I still remembered everything from last night and still managed to be coherent when chatting afterwards.
Ouch. Did you at least get her number?

Also, did you not feel completely weird for leaving a party before midnight? It bothered me.

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ouch. Did you at least get her number?

Also, did you not feel completely weird for leaving a party before midnight? It bothered me.
After taking the call, I couldn't bear trying to find that chick again LOL. In the end, I just hung out with a few of my friends drinking, until I just left.

And it felt DAMN weird leaving early. People were like "You're leaving?" and the party was pretty much in full motion when I left. Bummer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)