Uber Baton Pass Team

I was hoping the good dudes over here in smogon could help me with my uber baton pass team i am looking for advice and ways to improve

Lead-Deoxys S
Nature: Timid
EVs: 252 HP 4Atk 252 Spe
Item: Focues sash or lum berry?
spikes
stealth rock
taunt
extremespeed

Deoxys only role on this team is to get entry hazards out on the field as fast as possible. I know Timid nature and extremespeed dont go together but this is the only flawless deoxys i own so i went with it. I want advice on whether to run with focus sash or lum berry as im not entirely sure which is better.

Phazer: Giratina
Nature: Impish
EVs: 252 HP 4 Def 252 SpD
Item: ???
roar
will-o-wisp
dragon claw
shadow claw

Girtina is switched in after Deoxys and is used to scout oppenents team with roar and cripple strong physical attackers that could harm me ie Groudon. Nature and EVs provide as much bulk as possible and shadow claw deals with taunt Mewtwo preventing him from getting Calm Minds up. Dragon Claw for the Myriad of Dragons in Uber

Dual Screen: Lugia
EVs: 252 HP 4 Def 252 Spe
Item: Light Clay
Reflect
Light Screen
Thunder Wave/Toxic
Aeroblast/Whirlwind

I have not maximised Lugias Bulk as once the screens are up he has effectively served his purpose. Im not 100% sure about the final moveslot. Aeroblast stops him being ruined by Taunt But Whirlwind can be used to scout and cripple some more and weaken his/her team with entry hazards.

Baton Passer: Mew
Nature: Calm
EVs: 252 HP 60SpD 194 Spe
Item: Leftovers
Swords Dance
Baton Pass
Rock Polish
Taunt

Just your typical baton passing Mew. The Speed Evs should allow it to outspeed a taunt mewtwo switching in after a rock polish then taunt mewtwo before it can taunt.

Sweeper: Groudon
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 4 HP 252 Atk 252 Spe
Item: Life Orb
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Dragon Claw
Fire Punch

I choose Groudon because of his monstrous Attack which allows him to hit most of the ubermetagame on their weak Defensive side. I choose Jolly over Adamant as even after a rock polish Scarfed Shaymin S can switch in on an earthquake then OHKO with Seed Flare but with a jolly nature i belive Groudon can outspeed even him. Stone Edge is used to hit pesky Lugias for super effective and Earthquake is mandatory. Dragon Claw hits all the dragons that call Uber their home and Fire Punch deals with steels.

The Cleaner: Palkia
EVs: 4HP 252 SpA 252 Spe
Item: Lustrous Orb
Spacial Rend
ThunderBolt
Fire Blast
Surf

Palkia is there to clean up the mess if Groudon gets taken out and his good sync with him. Hes relatively bulky and has a monstrous SpA. I choose Thunderbolt over Thunder as if Groudons Sun is still up then Thunders accruacy is dreadful.

Please post comments and advice on how you think my team could be improved

For Mew replacement you should check out Gorebyss they gave it shell smash to make a nasty good baton passer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)