UnderUsed Premier League IV - Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Welcome to the fourth edition of the UUPL! Post here if you're interested in being a manager. Being a manager will require you to be active for the next 1.5 months, so don't sign up if you know you'll have large periods of inactivity during that time. The format is going to be 8 (or maybe 6) teams with playing captains, so only sign up as manager if you are willing to play too. Format will be finalized soon.

Each week the manager will be responsible for:
  • Sending in their roster in.
  • Ensuring the constant activity of his/her team and making subs when/if a player goes inactive.
  • Playing in the manager bracket.
now you can shut up Meru

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
haven't been a uu main in a solid two and a half years and dunno if i'll get picked, but why not try

me, know fair amount about ORAS UU and playerbase, know literally everything related to BW UU, played in last 3 of these, generally good presence i think, tryhard, will take tour serious, etc.

pick me!

tehy

Banned deucer.
OK so right now you're looking at some insanely talented and deserving candidates like Shiba and

anyhow though if that idea doesn't appeal to you, you have a second option: me, beloved user Tehy. eh? I know you want to.

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life
I would like to be a UUPL manager. I am an experienced UU player and have made some really nice teams (Some memes, some serious) and I'd be happy to lead a team to the championship! So yeah, that's why I wanna be a manager, cuz I'm cool, and fuck Heliolisk

ALSO I PEAKED #1 ON DPP UU LADDER OML

Last edited:

CBU

Banned deucer.
i wanna manage ppl and teach them the magic that is making superficially trash teams work to perfection... :D

btw constant presence on high ladder in ORAS UU (even topped it a couple of times) and multiple times roomtour winner for what its worth...

Last edited:
It would be a sincere honor to manage... However, I could understand if I wasn't picked, after all I am quite the Malevolent Spirit. ;) <-- (This pun was made before name change.)

I maintain a pretty decent ladder rank, and win tourneys from time to time, so I think I could be a decent choice for the Manager spot. I make plenty of memes- Er I mean Teams that don't struggle very much if at all on the ladder.

Last edited:

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
hallo !

i would like to manage. i have managed the past 2 uupls and i am the best. as for my proudest achievement, i won a dpp uu tour today.

also, do 8 teams, not that dumb 6 teams shit. im sure we'll have enough players and willing managers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)