Tournament UUber Moves 3: USUM Edition [Won by c kai]

Hilomilo

High-low My-low
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
The winners of our matchups that failed to make deadline are as follows:
mashonem (opponent never responded)
Sickist (opponent never responded)

With that out of the way, here are this round's matchups. My apologies for the slight delay!

Scizorphobic vs. mashonem
Sam I Yam vs. Moutemoute
Nightingales
vs. itsjustdrew
crystal lynn
vs. Cheese5555
Daiyaga vs. Sickist
His
vs. Hogg
c kai
vs. Havens
Smallsmallrose
vs. dingbat

Your deadline to get these games in is a week from today, 2/26/19, at 11 PM EST. Make sure you schedule quickly, ask me for an extension if you need one, and don't forget to send me your teams before you play. Thanks and enjoy!

Last edited:
im posting this because ive waited an hr since the agreed time of sat 23/2/19 to play & dont want to wait anymore.

i'm not great with timzeones but im sure my timezone is gmt+8, cheese's 11am on sat 23/2/19 should be my 11pm 23/2/19. posting this at 12 midnight

queso

too cheesy
is a Tiering Contributor

I'm pretty sure it was 11 pm your time but I'm not sure all I know is that you posted that at 8:00 AM my time which is 3 hours before 11 AM my time?

im confused, i asked some friends about it, i think i made a mistake, i have to apologize for this, i happen to be online now, lets play now if you want, otherwise just take the win

justdrew

All dogs go to heaven
is an official Team Rateris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
PUPL Champion
Night gave me win. It’s either on her wall or mine. I’m exhausted and cba to check cuz I’m on my phone. Anyway that’s 2 acts in a row, I just want to actually play my games.... :/

Hilomilo

High-low My-low
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
c kai was the winner of his matchup's coin flip, eliminating Havens from the tournament. Congrats to those remaining on making quarterfinals! Here are this round's matchups:
Hogg vs. dingbat
itsjustdrew vs. Sam I Yam
Scizorphobic vs. crystal lynn
Daiyaga vs. c kai

Your deadline to get these matches in is a week from today, which will be 3/7/19, at 11 PM EST. My apologies for getting these matches up a day late. Have fun, get to scheduling quickly, and please make sure you send me your teams before playing!

Last edited:

justdrew

All dogs go to heaven
is an official Team Rateris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
PUPL Champion
Hilomilo if you just want to coinflip that's fine. I feel bad calling act despite my opponent missing a scheduled time and not contacting me and following up on the time he scheduled.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)