Tournament UUPL VII - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My player, Sam I Yam, tried to get scheduling done by posting on Col's wall as the first initiative. They both semi-agreed to some very nebulous time ranges, neither of which were confirmed by either player. When those supposed "game times" came up, Col apparently found it more fitting to wait on Smogtours or something similarly asinine instead of actually VMing/PMing Sam as is the norm. Sam was on for both times but, given the lack of contact between the two, especially with them clearly now avoiding all contact, it seems obvious that this game should most definitely not be an activity win for the monsters and, at worst, dead game. You can't cockheartedly assume some vague times posted are actually schedules, never contact your opponent (who was online) and then try to claim an activity win by dodging all of Sunday.

All activity to happen between Col and Sam since the week started:
https://imgur.com/a/YcsS2UK

justdrew

All dogs go to heaven
is an official Team Rateris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
PUPL Champion
Can we not have a very solid and fun series to watch, that is currently tied, be decided by an activity win? I want to see this thing through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)